PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Texas vs. Texas aTm

qb12
04-29-2003, 09:59 PM
Any comments on who yall think should win and who looks as if they will have the stronger squad?

ThaRealBulldog
04-29-2003, 10:01 PM
aTm with coach fran will beat the tea sippers like a red headed step child.

big daddy russ
04-30-2003, 12:12 AM
ThaRealBulldog:
aTm with coach fran will beat the tea sippers like a red headed step child.I certainly hope so. We all know about Kyle Field... but that being said, I think the Aggies are still two years away from taking the Horns out.

rholl
04-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Horns 31- Ags 13
Roy Williams and other recv'rs run wild in Aggy secondary.

c-town
04-30-2003, 12:32 PM
WE are from the same town and yall are my boys and all but I am begining to agree with all these other people.. Yall are just strait up stupid if yall think Fran is going to make that much of a diff. Yall act like Fran is Brett Farve coming to play quarterback for the Aggies...

c-town
04-30-2003, 12:35 PM
Unless Fran can cover Roy Williams and stop Benson at the same time, the result will be the same.

Jimbotex40
04-30-2003, 07:22 PM
the Ags will play with all heart and a bit of skill.
the horns will play will a bit of heart and all skill.

just depends who plays better, but you have to agree with my comments on both teams

qb12
04-30-2003, 09:23 PM
yes i agree good point

big daddy russ
04-30-2003, 11:31 PM
These past two or three recruiting classes the Ags have put together are phenomenal. They've been overshadowed by the classes at UT, but the 'Horns have had the best ratings in the nation. TAMU's time will come in two years, when that O-Line comes together and Reggie McNeal finally learns that he can beat teams with his arm as well as his legs. He'll take a step back this year because of the losses of Bethel Johnson (who was injured much of the year anyways) and that tight end of theirs. But McNeal will be at his worst in two years. I saw both him and Vincent Young in high school... Young was extremely overrated. Last I checked he needed to add some meat, too. He's what, 6-5, 120 lbs.? McNeal will tear up.