PDA

View Full Version : Bill Parcells may coach Saints in 2012 as interim head coach

Phil C
03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Wouldn't that be great?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bill-parcells-asked-sean-payton-coach-orleans-saints-173635925.html

Bullaholic
03-27-2012, 10:12 AM
The Saints are a mess right now with all the coaching suspensions and an unhappy starting QB. I wonder if Payton and Brees are considering "jumping ship" together since they are so tight?

buff4ever
03-28-2012, 10:01 AM
The Saints are a mess right now with all the coaching suspensions and an unhappy starting QB. I wonder if Payton and Brees are considering "jumping ship" together since they are so tight?

To answer your question, since TXB tells us that players and coaches have never lied to the media before, Payton says he will most definetely be the coach of the Saints next year. I expect that he will be as well, but not quite sold on the everyone tells the media the truth all the time thing with TXB.

:)

Bullaholic
03-28-2012, 10:06 AM
To answer your question, since TXB tells us that players and coaches have never lied to the media before, Payton says he will most definetely be the coach of the Saints next year. I expect that he will be as well, but not quite sold on the everyone tells the media the truth all the time thing with TXB.

:D :stirpot:

Txbroadcaster
03-28-2012, 10:33 AM

I love this

Phil C
03-28-2012, 03:48 PM
He has coached four teams to the playoffs which include the Giants, Patriots, Jets and Cowboys and now may be able to add a fifth one. Wouldn't that be great?

ogg
03-28-2012, 10:30 PM
He has coached four teams to the playoffs which include the Giants, Patriots, Jets and Cowboys and now may be able to add a fifth one. Wouldn't that be great?

Yes it would be great, with Brees it's possible.