PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill and Caldwell

jimmy43
10-16-2002, 08:45 PM
I'm glad someone is giving us some respect. First week. we played yall and beat you 34-27. It was 12-0 at the half (you were up) You continued to play well but our offense came out gunning. You are by far the best team we have played this year and if we put up 34 in one half we can demolish the other teams in our district if we don't make stupid mistakes and stop ourselves. Thanks for the respect.....what does everyone else think about us (Liberty Hill)????????/

tog
10-16-2002, 10:21 PM
very solid team with great leadeship and a confuso offense that makes a defense be very very disciplined, not very many great athletes, but you guys make up for it with discipline and effort, good luck the rest of the year, you are way underated

LH_PANTHER
10-16-2002, 10:34 PM
There are six teams that respect you guys. The whole town respects you and the little kids in the town are all looking up to you. Keep playing hard and you will make the playoffs and receive even more respect. I played on the last Liberty Hill team to make the playoffs and it has been a long time coming. I can't wait till Friday. Beat the hell out of Ingram!!!!