PDA

View Full Version : HELMET WARS (Region IV) 2012-14

R4Editor
03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
OK, here is something I have been toying with for the last month or so. Helmet Wars is a competition to see who has the best looking helmet in Region IV for 2012-14. Sorry Region I, II and III but perhaps your Editors can do something similar for you (I just don't have enough time) then the winners could face off.

Rules

1. Each district's teams will be entered and we can vote for each district winner with the winner facing one another like in the playoffs.

2. Only one team will advance.

3. Voting will be opened for one day.

Gone Fishing
03-19-2012, 08:49 AM
OK, here is something I have been toying with for the last month or so. Helmet Wars is a competition to see who has the best looking helmet in Region IV for 2012-14. Sorry Region I, II and III but perhaps your Editors can do something similar for you (I just don't have enough time) then the winners could face off.

Rules

1. Each district's teams will be entered and we can vote for each district winner with the winner facing one another like in the playoffs.

2. Only one team will advance.

3. Voting will be opened for one day.

Thats a cool thing to do. Thanks.

pancho villa
03-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Do it

pirate4state
03-19-2012, 09:27 AM
that was fun! thanks :)

Third
03-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Where are you gonna get updated helmet photos? The Texas HS helmet project website hasn't been updated in awhile.

R4Editor
03-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Where are you gonna get updated helmet photos? The Texas HS helmet project website hasn't been updated in awhile.

I'm going to go with what I have. If someone has a pic of any new helmet's post them.