PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about last night guys...

SintonFan
11-20-2002, 12:47 AM
It seems Jacket hit the nail on the head. Man am I embarressed. :o Consequently, I'm gonna do the right thing and lay low for awhile. Take care of some priorities for myself and my family. It is always fun to come here and converse with yall. Almost like a family with getting to know so many of you. But my family takes precidence. Take care and God bless. I'll see yall on the football topics. :)

Jacket2000
11-20-2002, 01:27 AM
No need to appologize here, SintonFan. We're all family. You do what you need to do, we'll still be here when you get back.
J2K

sinfan75
11-20-2002, 05:38 AM
So you were pi$$in the wind!! :D :D Don't worry about it SintonFan,been there myself.Them old Buds can do a number on ya sometimes.

sinton66
11-20-2002, 07:04 AM
You're a great guy, SintonFan. If it was a shortcoming, we'd overlook it! But, it's not, so don't worry about us. You know you can count on us.

SINTON81
11-20-2002, 09:32 AM
I agree, no need to appologize. And I don't even know what we are talking about or what happened last night. wink wink

<small>[ November 20, 2002, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: SINTON81 ]</small>

Bulldog92
11-20-2002, 10:44 AM
I agree with the sentiments of these guys. This board wouldn't quite be what it has become without what you've brought to it. Hang in there, buddy. We're all with you... :D

Ranger Mom
11-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Hey!! Guess what?? You are HUMAN and entitled to be a "BOZO" everyone in a while!!

I don't think anyone here holds anything against you - at all!! :D :D

Rabbit'93
11-20-2002, 01:17 PM
Well consider me the cousin on the other side of town that the last to know. What happened?

sinton66
11-20-2002, 04:30 PM
He got a little inebriated and posted some nonsense about himself being a bozo and wondering who else we thought were too. Hey, at least he remembered writing it, couldn't have been too far gone. It's ok SintonFan, we will always respect you.

fwisd
11-20-2002, 06:19 PM
Sinton Fan - Gosh - don't worry about it - we love ya - don't stay away too long! Cubs

SintonFan
11-20-2002, 08:22 PM
Thanks guys. :D 66, had it a little close. No, the other day I BBQed for my folks and got a little tipsy on an empty stomach. LOL... many of us have done that. To make a long story short, I posted something with negative intent. Is that bad? (I usually don't care alot about other opinions, unless it's friends or family.) It to me was just indicative of a larger problem I mean to head off at the pass. I'm leaving this vague because this IS a football forum (Thank God!) and not some place to air out dirty laundry.

Man, this is gonna be a good week for 3A football.
:cool:

<small>[ November 20, 2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

eye of the tiger
11-20-2002, 08:26 PM
I had a wee drop of the creature last night meself. It is a good thing I didn't get on. We might have made a good team though. :mad: SintonFan you are one of the good guys. Don't stay gone too long. Your 3A DownLow family needs you.

eye of the tiger
11-20-2002, 08:27 PM
I had a wee drop of the creature last night meself. It is a good thing I didn't get on. However, we might have made a good pair to draw to though. :mad: SintonFan you are one of the good guys. Don't stay gone too long. Your 3A DownLow family needs you.