PDA

View Full Version : Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bolshavik
03-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Bolshavik took a little time off and is back and ready to spar.... TIM TEBOW SUCKS!!!!

Saggy Aggie
03-13-2012, 10:15 AM
But he's a good Christian moralistic person.

And that's what matters at the end of the day :)

Phil C
03-13-2012, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPaed8I3V1A

bolshavik
03-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Saggy- You hit the nail on the head here. People make excuses and give all kinds of slack to Tebow and Hamilton because they profess to be Christian. Hamilton slips up all the time and they forgive him real quick...These same people are the ones that HATE T.O., Ocho Cinco,Deon Sanders, Randy Moss etc.. It is really funny to watch.

Txbroadcaster
03-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Saggy- You hit the nail on the head here. People make excuses and give all kinds of slack to Tebow and Hamilton because they profess to be Christian. Hamilton slips up all the time and they forgive him real quick...These same people are the ones that HATE T.O., Ocho Cinco,Deon Sanders, Randy Moss etc.. It is really funny to watch.

Isnt that what christians are supposed to do? Forgive those that slip up

pirate4state
03-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Isnt that what christians are supposed to do? Forgive those that slip up and hate others? :confused: haha

bible beaters = biggest hyprocrites out there

Bullaholic
03-13-2012, 11:18 AM
and hate others? :confused: haha

bible beaters = biggest hyprocrites out there

*shurg*...:D

RoyceTTU
03-13-2012, 11:23 AM
i just knew you got the permaban
#timtebowforgives

bolshavik
03-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah, and hate others..lol..hahahahahahahahaha

Hey, speaking of hate....Where is BEAST?

BEAST
03-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Yeah, and hate others..lol..hahahahahahahahaha

Hey, speaking of hate....Where is BEAST?

I am still here. Glad to know you hate me!

BEAST

bolshavik
03-13-2012, 11:54 AM
I dont Hate you Beast - Hate the Sin not the Sinner...lol..

Phantom Stang
03-13-2012, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPaed8I3V1A
I didn't remember the cars in that clip as looking so old!:D

regaleagle
03-14-2012, 08:25 AM
I think Tom Landry set a pretty good example for his players, and I think Tim Tebow sets a good example for his fellow teammates and other players in the NFL, character-wise. Character can't be bought, only displayed for others to see.

bolshavik
03-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Who cares about character in professional sports? For my pro teams I just want to win and could care less the character of the coach or the player. You score no extra points on the scoreboard for character. STOP PUTTING PEOPLE ON A PEDESTAL

Bullaholic
03-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Who cares about character in professional sports? For my pro teams I just want to win and could care less the character of the coach or the player. You score no extra points on the scoreboard for character. STOP PUTTING PEOPLE ON A PEDESTAL

You respect anyone, living or dead, for their character, bol?

RoyceTTU
03-14-2012, 11:33 AM
tell that to any coach who had TO on their team.

Some people just bring others down.

Old Tiger
03-14-2012, 11:45 AM
First off...Who are you?
Second off...Where did you go?
Third off...Why did you go?
Fourth off...nobody gives a crap

bolshavik
03-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Nope, why put people up on a pedestal? People are people. They put their pants on one leg at a time like everybody else.

Bullaholic
03-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Nope, why put people up on a pedestal? People are people. They put their pants on one leg at a time like everybody else.

Fair enough for you, bol, but I don't think you should criticize anyone else who chooses to give others respect, or have personal heroes in their lives.

mwrams
03-14-2012, 12:47 PM
We will be parting ways this fall Bull. But, It's been fun. We lose Bridgeport & Decatur but gain Kennedale.

BullBoy
03-14-2012, 12:51 PM
We will be parting ways this fall Bull. But, It's been fun. We lose Bridgeport & Decatur but gain Kennedale.Lucky for you, we would have hung 50+ on yall this year!:stirpot:

mwrams
03-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Sure you would. We would have smoked you this year and you know it. But I guess we wont get to find out.

Bullaholic
03-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Sure you would. We would have smoked you this year and you know it. But I guess we wont get to find out.

Truth is neither of us has smoked the other in football the last few seasons---but I would like some more revenge...:D
Sorry to see the Rams leave the district, mw, we were developing a good rivalry. Best of luck to the Rams.

mwrams
03-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks. It has been fun. I forgot we did gain Springtown too. They drop from 4A also. They have been improving. So they will be a force I predict.

Bullaholic
03-14-2012, 03:14 PM
This commercial message brought to you courtesy of the Bridgeport Bulls and the Mineral Wells Rams---back to you, bol...:D

AP Panther Fan
03-14-2012, 03:38 PM
This commercial message brought to you courtesy of the Bridgeport Bulls and the Mineral Wells Rams---back to you, bol...:D

That was weird...I was reading it and thought someone merged two unrelated threads.

:hijacktd:

I never get to use that smiley, so thanks for the opportunity.

defense51
03-21-2012, 04:46 AM
Sometimes I will put my pants on both legs at the same time. I always put a sock on and then a boot, but never both socks and then my boots.

Farmersfan
03-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Fair enough for you, bol, but I don't think you should criticize anyone else who chooses to give others respect, or have personal heroes in their lives.

How about when others decide the people THEY choose to respect are to be examples of how everyone else should act? I say have as many "personal heroes" as you want but keep them to yourself and dont' try to force them on others. Once you use YOUR personal hero to judge others then you have opened the door to criticism.

BwdLion73
03-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Sometimes I will put my pants on both legs at the same time. I always put a sock on and then a boot, but never both socks and then my boots.

:thinking:

I_DONT_CARE
03-21-2012, 07:39 PM
YOU MEAN YOU LEFT? :sleeping:

WHO CARES? :rolleyes:

I_Do_Care
03-21-2012, 07:47 PM
YOU MEAN YOU LEFT? :sleeping:

WHO CARES? :rolleyes::wave:

bolshavik
03-21-2012, 08:08 PM
lol... Thanks for caring