PDA

View Full Version : Sinton to Ingleside transfer

MUSTANG69
03-12-2012, 01:55 PM
It is my understanding that a Sinton receiver has transferred to Ingleside. He will be a senior I think. When I talked to him he seemed to be excited about playing for Ingleside because of the passing game. I don't really know what his talent level is but he was very respectful and polite. I just can't remember what his name was.:doh:

MUSTANG69
03-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Come on Sinton posters, help me out. His father moved his BBQ restaurant from Sinton to Ingleside. It 's called Rudy's.

SintonFan
03-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Come on Sinton posters, help me out. His father moved his BBQ restaurant from Sinton to Ingleside. It 's called Rudy's.

Rudy's kid?:vrycnfsd::thumbsup:

MustangFootball
03-12-2012, 08:35 PM
It is my understanding that a Sinton receiver has transferred to Ingleside. He will be a senior I think. When I talked to him he seemed to be excited about playing for Ingleside because of the passing game. I don't really know what his talent level is but he was very respectful and polite. I just can't remember what his name was.:doh:I thought you ment another one, yeah I had talk to that kid and his dad at the BBQ place and he told me the same thing I didn't know he was going to be a senior....kind of a big kid didn't look like a receiver though maybe a tight end... Not sure if he will be able to play if he's transferring in the same district and the same division maybe 3a to 4a or 3a to 2a but not straight across without it being approved by the UIL....not sure of the rules though.

BEAST
03-12-2012, 10:03 PM
I thought you ment another one, yeah I had talk to that kid and his dad at the BBQ place and he told me the same thing I didn't know he was going to be a senior....kind of a big kid didn't look like a receiver though maybe a tight end... Not sure if he will be able to play if he's transferring in the same district and the same division maybe 3a to 4a or 3a to 2a but not straight across without it being approved by the UIL....not sure of the rules though.

If his folks relocated due to business, he will be good to go. May have to sit 2 weeks tops.

BEAST

SintonFan_inAustin
03-12-2012, 10:15 PM
He was on JV team last season. Yea hes a good size kid.

SintonFan_inAustin
03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
It is my understanding that a Sinton receiver has transferred to Ingleside. He will be a senior I think. When I talked to him he seemed to be excited about playing for Ingleside because of the passing game. I don't really know what his talent level is but he was very respectful and polite. I just can't remember what his name was.:doh: Whew thought we lost a baseball player to Ingleside :)

regaleagle
03-12-2012, 11:02 PM
So does the dad think he can do more business in Ingleside, or does he think he son in a passing attack is worth the move? Wonder which one it is.

MUSTANG69
03-13-2012, 08:02 AM
So does the dad think he can do more business in Ingleside, or does he think he son in a passing attack is worth the move? Wonder which one it is.

His dad told me he moved the business because there is more industry around Ingleside (Keiwit, Gulf Marine. etc). By the way, he serves a pretty good plate of BBQ and a good ribeye.

MUSTANG69
03-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Rudy's kid?:vrycnfsd::thumbsup:

Yes. Rudy Davila's kid.

MUSTANG69
03-13-2012, 08:06 AM
I thought you ment another one, yeah I had talk to that kid and his dad at the BBQ place and he told me the same thing I didn't know he was going to be a senior....kind of a big kid didn't look like a receiver though maybe a tight end... Not sure if he will be able to play if he's transferring in the same district and the same division maybe 3a to 4a or 3a to 2a but not straight across without it being approved by the UIL....not sure of the rules though.

Talked to a friend of mine last night who has him in his welding class at school. The young man told him he was a tight end. He told me he was a receiver.

MUSTANG69
03-13-2012, 08:07 AM

I may be wrong about him being as senior next year.

pirate4state
03-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Pretty sure he is a senior. I didn't even think he played last year? *shurg*

SintonFan
03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Talked to a friend of mine last night who has him in his welding class at school. The young man told him he was a tight end. He told me he was a receiver.

I thought a tight end is considered a receiver. lol

pirate4state
03-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Pretty sure he is a senior. I didn't even think he played last year? *shurg* and by shurg i mean *shrug* hahaha :D

SintonFan
03-13-2012, 11:09 AM
and by shurg i mean *shrug* hahaha :D

POST PADDER! :eek:

MUSTANG69
03-13-2012, 11:28 AM
I thought a tight end is considered a receiver. lol

Sorry, I meant to say wide receiver.

MUSTANG69
03-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Pretty sure he is a senior. I didn't even think he played last year? *shurg*

I don't know if he played. The way he was talking I just assumed he did. Oh well.

MustangFootball
03-13-2012, 07:21 PM
I haven't been in Rudy's in a while but if I remember correctly they have pictures him on the wall in his Sinton uniform, but not sure when that was.....after losing a lot in the upcoming graduation we'll take what we can get. Either way I think Ingleside will do fine next season.

SintonFan
03-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Sorry, I meant to say wide receiver.

You know I was just havin' some fun...

MUSTANG69
03-14-2012, 11:20 AM
You know I was just havin' some fun...

I should have been a little more clear in my post.