PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else spent the day watching the state tournament at work?

catgut
03-08-2012, 10:16 PM
This is great getting to watch every game live on the net. I turned it on to watch Clarksville this morning and pretty much kept it going all day.

Ville-D
03-09-2012, 01:00 AM
I did too.

ready for 8:30 am Friday to start again.

YTBulldogs
03-09-2012, 08:09 AM
What's the web address to catch these games?

jason
03-09-2012, 08:40 AM
i tried to watch some of the yates/ryan game last night but the signal kept buffering...from what i saw, i would imagine yates beat the crap out of denton ryan...

Ville-D
03-09-2012, 08:41 AM
What's the web address to catch these games?

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/pages/streaming_3

Ville-D
03-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Good game this morning. Brock defeated SA Cole. My nephew plays for Brock (he is a freshman and didn't get into the game)

Ill be there tomorrow to watch the finals in person.

Good times

waterboy
03-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Good game this morning. Brock defeated SA Cole. My nephew plays for Brock (he is a freshman and didn't get into the game)

Ill be there tomorrow to watch the finals in person.

Good times
It looks like it'll be Brock against White Oak. White Oak was blowing out Idalou when the live stream went dead in the 4th quarter. Anybody else having that problem?

YTBulldogs
03-09-2012, 12:36 PM
It looks like it'll be Brock against White Oak. White Oak was blowing out Idalou when the live stream went dead in the 4th quarter. Anybody else having that problem?

Yup, stream went dry here too.

Ville-D
03-09-2012, 12:38 PM

Dead here too, nice turquoise screen though...

YTBulldogs
03-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Kinda like the clock/horn system at the Erwin Center, broke.

waterboy
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
It's a final:

White Oak 67
Idalou 45

An impressive win for the Roughnecks, beating the defending champions.

Ville-D
03-09-2012, 12:48 PM
It's a final:

White Oak 67
Idalou 45

An impressive win for the Roughnecks, beating the defending champions.

Yes I think Idalou lost their starting PG at (or just before) the Regional Tournament. That seemed to hurt them a lot.

waterboy
03-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Yes I think Idalou lost their starting PG at (or just before) the Regional Tournament. That seemed to hurt them a lot.
That's sort of like what happened to Tatum last year in the title game. One of their players had to miss the title game due to his parents making a spring break vacation ahead of time. I hated to see that.

MGAR
03-09-2012, 01:47 PM
That's sort of like what happened to Tatum last year in the title game. One of their players had to miss the title game due to his parents making a spring break vacation ahead of time. I hated to see that.

It was actually a High School senior trip, not parents making vacation.

Have no doubt in my mind at the kid played Tatum would of won. But ya never know.

waterboy
03-09-2012, 01:53 PM
It was actually a High School senior trip, not parents making vacation.

Have no doubt in my mind at the kid played Tatum would of won. But ya never know.
I couldn't remember exactly what it was that kept him out of the championship game, but thanks for the clarification. What position did he play? Wasn't he one of the top two scorers?

MGAR
03-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I couldn't remember exactly what it was that kept him out of the championship game, but thanks for the clarification. What position did he play? Wasn't he one of the top two scorers?

He was a guard... lol Tatum plays with 5 guards on the floor, every once in a while they put in a forward...

Second best shooter and top defender.

Honestly, I don't care if White Oak wins or not.. I guess I'm rooting for them because their team leader is related to our coach.. Not the biggest fan of basketball but I'm actually looking forward to next season.

WO loses four seniors but return Yancy will will go DI.
Tatum loses four seniors but just two played.. Played 9 sophomores plus has the talented freshman class that made up the JV.
Jefferson brings back 4 starters..
Waskom, who won just two games a year ago brings back everyone. Won 23 games this year.

YTBulldogs
03-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Guess they are not streaming the finals. Thought all but the 5A final was going to be streamed?

YTBulldogs
03-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Nevermind, it's now streaming.