PDA

View Full Version : Astros get MLB’s OK to leave pistol on Colt .45s uniforms

HEMOTOXIC
03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
http://blog.chron.com/ultimateastros/2012/03/08/astros-get-mlbs-ok-to-leave-pistol-on-colt-45s-uniforms-but-will-they/

Roughneck93
03-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Good...now the 'Stros should wear that uni all year.

coach
03-09-2012, 12:03 AM
They need to get the ok from the MLB to plat triple a teams so it will be an equal amount of talent on he field

zebrablue2
03-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Good...now the 'Stros should wear that uni all year.

:2thumbsup

yellaseeker
03-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Don't really care what they wear. I'd just like to feel like i'm getting my money's worth when i buy a ticket, something i haven't felt in a few years. Won't buy another one until this club turns a complete 180. Still pull for the Rangers but, too long a drive to go watch. I do wish the Astros success but don't think any uniform's gonna help.

Saggy Aggie
03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
What is your definitions of moneys worth? Winning season?

Sure we'd all like the Astros to be like the yankees and win every year, but that's not reality. This team was really good for 10 years and true fans stuck around even when they suck. A lot of these recent ranger fans are bandwagon fans, but I know a lot of them were true fans even when they sucked not too long ago.

I'll continue to support my teams (rockets, texans, Astros, roughnecks and Aggies) thru thick and thin and continue to buy tix when I can and watch all the games I can whether they win or lose.

Roughneck93
03-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Bring back the orange!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSXJ4_g22
8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HEMOTOXIC
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
What is your definitions of moneys worth? Winning season?

Sure we'd all like the Astros to be like the yankees and win every year, but that's not reality. This team was really good for 10 years and true fans stuck around even when they suck. A lot of these recent ranger fans are bandwagon fans, but I know a lot of them were true fans even when they sucked not too long ago.

I'll continue to support my teams (rockets, texans, Astros, roughnecks and Aggies) thru thick and thin and continue to buy tix when I can and watch all the games I can whether they win or lose.
:iagree: