PDA

View Full Version : Lake Dallas largest in district

fwisd
10-20-2002, 07:28 AM
Lake Dallas is the largest - look on UIL website for enrollment that was turned in. Nobody thought they would have a chance to get in and only will because of this watered down system. I prefer district champs moving on only - guess cause that's what I was raised on - now we give everybody "participation ribbons" - ya know for self-esteem and such - even two I could live with - but three - come on. That's 50% of the district - in a 10 team district - the one my school is in that 33% of the district and still they don't all need to go. Anyway - looks like the eagles will luck out again - they'll probably get Kennedale. Kennedale will be tough - but I really would have liked for them to play a team like Everman - they need to be exposed to diversity before they get out in the real world. That is, if any of them ever leave Decatur and enter it. Later - Cubs4ever

Kennedale Wildcats
10-20-2002, 08:22 AM
If Lake Dallas is the Div I school and Decatur and Bridgeport are Div. II. Kennedale will play Bridgeport in Bi-District. Right?

this is the way we ball
10-20-2002, 10:11 AM
That's right Wildcat! :cool:

Wildcat2004
10-20-2002, 10:51 AM
Hey Decatur - When week 10 rolls around and it's time to play Lake Dallas, how hard will you play? If ya'll beat Lake Dallas and knock them out of the playoffs you play the MIGHTY EVERMAN DAWGS!!! You know you don't want none of that! Will you take a dive and dodge us or will you stand up and play ? How low do they really hang???

We ready, we ready, we ready for ya'll...