PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Cabo

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 09:40 AM
The week is draging. I can't wait for spring break to start. I am going to bebida cerevza, coma tacos and chase chicas in the Cabo sun.

Matthew328
03-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I'll be in Vegas pancho...drink one for me and I'll place a 20$ bet on the craps table for you lol

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 10:09 AM
I'll be in Vegas pancho...drink one for me and I'll place a 20$ bet on the craps table for you lol

Don't waste your $ I lost my A$$ at christmas in Vegas. LOL But I will have a bunch for you.

Cam
03-07-2012, 10:21 AM
are ya gonna visit Sammy??

ccmom
03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I've had a lot of fun in Cabo...or that's what I was told, anyway. It's all a bit fuzzy! ;)

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 10:56 AM
are ya gonna visit Sammy??

Heck yeah I hear the senoritas are hot there.

BEAST
03-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Tell the truth Panch, you heard about all that sand on the beach and you just cant help yourself, you just gotta go water it.

BEAST

Farmersfan
03-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Be sure to make the rounds. I personally liked Cabo Wabo #1 followed closely by El Squid.....................

Question: can you swim in the ocean this time of year. When we went in August the undertow was so bad they had all the beaches closed.

RoyceTTU
03-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Be sure to make the rounds. I personally liked Cabo Wabo #1 followed closely by El Squid.....................

Question: can you swim in the ocean this time of year. When we went in August the undertow was so bad they had all the beaches closed.

Is there a bar in the ocean? Problem solved, no need to get in the ocean.

Farmersfan
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Is there a bar in the ocean? Problem solved, no need to get in the ocean.

That's how I felt too.................

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 11:31 AM

you can only swim at a few beaches year round.

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
There is a perfect swim up bar at the place we are staying. It also overlooks the ocean. best of both worlds.

Farmersfan
03-07-2012, 11:46 AM
There is a perfect swim up bar at the place we are staying. It also overlooks the ocean. best of both worlds.

Where are you staying? Close to downtown? I think I could spend a week just hanging out in the harbour and down town areas............ Bar hopping at night is awesome in Cabo.

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Where are you staying? Close to downtown? I think I could spend a week just hanging out in the harbour and down town areas............ Bar hopping at night is awesome in Cabo.

RIU Palace 1 mile east of san Lucas. We rent a car so getting around is easy.

You ever go to Mango deck?

1st and goal
03-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Pancho has to go all the way to Mexico to drink Lone Stars without Bellville women hanging all over him.:1popcorn:

pancho villa
03-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Pancho has to go all the way to Mexico to drink Lone Stars without Bellville women hanging all over him.:1popcorn:

The things I have to do WOW!!

Farmersfan
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
RIU Palace 1 mile east of san Lucas. We rent a car so getting around is easy.

You ever go to Mango deck?

Never been to the Mango Deck. Never even heard of it. I have promised my wife our next stay in Cabo will be at the RIU. Have you stayed there before? We actually stayed at the Royal Solaris last August which was nice but it was like a 20 minute taxi ride to San Lucas..........It was pretty close to downtown Cabo Del Sol which was ok.

pancho villa
03-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Never been to the Mango Deck. Never even heard of it. I have promised my wife our next stay in Cabo will be at the RIU. Have you stayed there before? We actually stayed at the Royal Solaris last August which was nice but it was like a 20 minute taxi ride to San Lucas..........It was pretty close to downtown Cabo Del Sol which was ok.

We stayed at RIU Palace last spring break. We had so much fun we are going back. We rent a car so 2 min. to San Lucas from RIU

pirate4state
03-08-2012, 10:25 AM

LOL :wave:

pancho villa
03-08-2012, 11:05 AM

I was going to see if one of them snuff dipin women from Bellville, or trashy women from Ingleside wanted to go with me.