PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Matthew328
10-08-2001, 10:53 PM
Most of the Region 2 and 3 fans know that I always put up a complete update for every district...well I won't be doing that anymore...I just do not have the time to do the research for each district..with me taking 17 hours at UTA and working full-time and trying to find time to study and actually have a life it has been really hard...so I have had to prioritize and the updates gotta go..

vfunk
10-09-2001, 02:21 PM
good decision matt...i dont see how you did it to begin with!!!

eye of the tiger
10-09-2001, 06:45 PM
I just thank you for what you do for us. I took 17 hours one semester and my whole life suffered. Dont burn out. Just do what you can do and know that we appreciate it.

Matthew328
10-09-2001, 10:14 PM
Thanks for tha support fellas...it was realy hard to actually have a life in between all that I was doing..and couple that with the fact my girlfriend lives all the way in Paris and I go see her every other weekend! Maybe if I was only doing Region 2 I could still do updates....

vfunk
10-09-2001, 10:43 PM
well that sounds like a fine idea...heheh i say that of course because im in region 2!!! but no matt...have some time to yourself...dont worry bout it...we can cope!!!

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-09-2001, 11:55 PM
Heythats cool we all understand you need time for yourself and that your studies is more important than this.But keep up the good work that you are alredy doing.