PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else catch this special on National Geographic?..

Cam
03-06-2012, 02:44 PM
It was called "Million Dollar Moon Rock Heist" and tells about the NASA employee who steals a bunch of moon rock samples from the lab to sell for profit. Anyway, my little guy and I were watchin' it. Next thing you know, the show throws in a hotel scene where two of the thieves are having sex in a hotel room cause they wanted to "have sex on the moon".......(the stolen rocks were under the bed). So, along with some moaning sound effects, you also get a closeup shot of the small viles of rocks on the bed bouncing up and down!!......and a quick shot of some long female hair as well.....My kid just gave me a slightly uncomfortable look......I guess it was no big deal.....there's alot worse on other channels......but you would think National Geo would stick to just showin' their usual rhino mounting a rhino..or a Mr. Lemur bangin' Mrs. Lemur......or a lion tryin' to hump a hyena just to tick off the rest of the hated hyena gang.....anyways, I was just wonderin' if anybody else noticed the National Geo perves and their latest work?.........I could be totally mistaken and someone else besides NG produced this show....

Phantom Stang
03-06-2012, 03:41 PM
They don't call it National Geographic for nothing.:D

Old Tiger
03-06-2012, 04:43 PM
What is the biggest mystery of all is why we put value on stupid things.