PDA

View Full Version : Two Bold Predictions

MN95
03-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Prediction 1: 10 years from now, our Celina Girls basketball team will look back fondly and remember their run to the state championship game. The loss to Wylie won't hurt as much then, and it will be mostly good memories of their teammates, the playoff games, and how the community got behind them with so much support.

Prediction 2: 10 years from today Pick6 will still be an a**hole.

defense51
03-04-2012, 04:12 PM
That sounds reasonable

ccmom
03-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Great season for a great Celina team. Your daughter played a great game. Brown put a lot of pressure on her and both girls played tremendously hard. (at least I hope my memory is right and that was your daughter). I think your prediction will come true...both parts of it. ;)

MN95
03-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Great season for a great Celina team. Your daughter played a great game. Brown put a lot of pressure on her and both girls played tremendously hard. (at least I hope my memory is right and that was your daughter). I think your prediction will come true...both parts of it. ;)

Thanks ccmom. My daughter was #3. Wasn't her best game, but your coach decided he would let others on our team take the shots, and they did. She didn't get many opportunities. Congrats to Wylie on back to back.

BTW, Kynzie is committed to ACU for next year, unless the coaching change doesn't work out somehow.

ccmom
03-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks ccmom. My daughter was #3. Wasn't her best game, but your coach decided he would let others on our team take the shots, and they did. She didn't get many opportunities. Congrats to Wylie on back to back.

BTW, Kynzie is committed to ACU for next year, unless the coaching change doesn't work out somehow.

That's great! I'm sure she will have a great career at ACU.