PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen La Marque's Schedule???

SHSBulldog00
03-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Looks like the UIL actually condone's their recent behavior because look at their reward.:twitch:

Galveston Ball
@ Texas City
Coldspring
@ Lamar Consolidated
St. Pius X
OPEN
Sweeny
Kipp Sunnyside
@ Dallas Bishop Lynch
Columbia
Stafford

7 HOME GAMES!!!!! Looks like we know what's going on.:mad:

coachc45
03-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Looks like the UIL actually condone's their recent behavior because look at their reward.:twitch:

Galveston Ball
@ Texas City
Coldspring
@ Lamar Consolidated
St. Pius X
OPEN
Sweeny
Kipp Sunnyside
@ Dallas Bishop Lynch
Columbia
Stafford

7 HOME GAMES!!!!! Looks like we know what's going on.:mad:

UIL has absolutely nothing to do with Home/Away of games. That is decided between the coaches when they schedule a non-district game, or by the draw of a district game. Its a fluke. On the flip side, Lamarque will have 7 road games in 2013. So I guess next year UIL will not be condoning their actions. Think things through before you talk.

Matthew328
03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Very flukish, it'll even out next year...I don't think that schedule is right...there's no way all four of their district games are at home though

SHSBulldog00
03-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Very flukish, it'll even out next year...I don't think that schedule is right...there's no way all four of their district games are at home though

I know WC and Sweeny go there this year.

Matthew328
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Even so the UIL has zero to do with schedules..non-district schedules are agreed upon by coaches and the district schedules are set in district meetings..

TexasHSFootball
03-02-2012, 05:59 PM
The Stafford game is an away game.. 3 of the 4 at home. KIPP Sunnyside I do not believe has a home field .. which is why the schedule is the way it is.

SHSBulldog00
03-02-2012, 09:56 PM
The Stafford game is an away game.. 3 of the 4 at home. KIPP Sunnyside I do not believe has a home field .. which is why the schedule is the way it is.

Thank you for the correction.