PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Army All American Bowl Nominee

SHSBulldog00
02-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know how to contact someone with the US Army All American Bowl? I have a player I would like to nominate.

http://youtu.be/bN7ZOJ2DSPQ

2013 OLB Reggie Chevis - Sharpstown HS, Houston, Texas

6'2 235

Old Tiger
03-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Did he attend the junior combine in san antonio the week before the game this year?

SHSBulldog00
03-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Did he attend the junior combine in san antonio the week before the game this year?

I don't know. I'll have to ask him.

WildTexan972
03-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Ask Craig James who all you pay off to get a kid named pre-season All American.....he got his kid bought in with very little skills at all so it has to be a PAID FOR award....but don't look bad on a resume....

SHSBulldog00
03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Ask Craig James who all you pay off to get a kid named pre-season All American.....he got his kid bought in with very little skills at all so it has to be a PAID FOR award....but don't look bad on a resume....

Reggie has been using the recruiting service that I work for. www.fcaarecruiting.com We are not going to pay anyone to promote a kid based on their parents. We let our athlete's video speak for it's self.

He currently has offers from LSU, A&M, Boise State, Baylor, Texas Tech and Washington St.

RoyceTTU
03-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Reggie has been using the recruiting service that I work for. www.fcaarecruiting.com (http://www.fcaarecruiting.com) We are not going to pay anyone to promote a kid based on their parents. We let our athlete's video speak for it's self.

He currently has offers from LSU, A&M, Boise State, Baylor, Texas Tech and Washington St.

I don't see that TTU has offered,,,just showing interest.

SHSBulldog00
03-01-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't see that TTU has offered,,,just showing interest.

He told me last night.

gatordaze
03-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Reggie is not an "undiscovered" talent. If he is All-American material he is on their radar and will be invited. Alot has to do with position and relative talent already committed to play. Keep in mind that there are 4-5 All-American games that are inviting players. (UA, USA Army, Semper Fi, NUC, and USA Football) Nominating a player is not necessary especially one that has multiple D1 offers like Reggie.

hookandladder
03-01-2012, 04:03 PM
If you a good honest opinion of where your son fits in at the college level in foootball, no one can beat Randy Rogers Recruiting Service. One time fee , less then a 200 bucks. His ties with D-1 colleges are second to no one, not just in Texas but all over the US.

SHSBulldog00
03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
If you a good honest opinion of where your son fits in at the college level in foootball, no one can beat Randy Rogers Recruiting Service. One time fee , less then a 200 bucks. His ties with D-1 colleges are second to no one, not just in Texas but all over the US.

I don't have any children.

hookandladder
03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't have any children.

Well when and if you do , now you know. Comment was for everyone , that is why I did not quote. Good Luck with your FCCA, most all are about the money. With Hudl now, kids do not need recruiting services as much. Players and their film is right at the college recruiters fingertips, it is an amazing tool.

SHSBulldog00
03-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Well when and if you do , now you know. Comment was for everyone , that is why I did not quote. Good Luck with your FCAA, most all are about the money. With Hudl now, kids do not need recruiting services as much. Players and their film is right at the college recruiters fingertips, it is an amazing tool.

No problem, Things have improved so much when it comes to recruiting in recent years it's unbelievable. I wonder what it will be like in the future?