PDA

View Full Version : State Champion Wimberley Texans

Gone Fishing
02-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Wimberley Texans are getting recognized at the Spurs - Bulls game tonight at half time. Not sure exactly how they are doing the ceremony, but suppose to be a pretty neat deal. Congrats again Texans.

Manso/V8
02-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Is there a bus load of town folk headed to the game or just parents?

Tejastrue
02-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Is there a bus load of town folk headed to the game or just parents?

Haven't you heard? Our town folk and parents are one and the same. Just one big family. :wave:

Gone Fishing
02-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Just one big family for sure. :wave:

regaleagle
03-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Good answer, Texan faithful. Enjoy your accolades, and relish in them. Memories are made, not born.

Tejastrue
03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Good answer, Texan faithful. Enjoy your accolades, and relish in them. Memories are made, not born.

Well Regal, I'm going to enjoy it till at least late August when it all starts over again. Things that no one can ever take away. Been some amazing memories but I'm not too high on my cloud that I can't appreciate and feel very fortunate about how it all played out.

BEAST
03-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Haven't you heard? Our town folk and parents are one and the same. Just one big family. :wave:

So the family tree doesnt have many braches?????

:wave:

BEAST

Tejastrue
03-02-2012, 02:03 PM
So the family tree doesnt have many braches?????

:wave:

BEAST

If you are insinuating that our town song just might be the theme from 'Deliverance' then no, and shame on you. Lol..

Cam
03-02-2012, 02:13 PM
so, is the Wimberley coaching staff pretty much staying put as far as you know?........man, wish Cockerham would've stayed in Burnet.....he's a really good coach....

Tejastrue
03-02-2012, 02:24 PM
so, is the Wimberley coaching staff pretty much staying put as far as you know?........man, wish Cockerham would've stayed in Burnet.....he's a really good coach....

Not heard a thing myself. No news is good news, I hope....and yes, he is.