PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom?

Bullaholic
02-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Lamar Odom has had a hard time ever since he joined the Mavs. I am sorry that he has had to deal with the loss of his cousin and the illness of his dad, but I wonder if these things are all there is to his problems. He has never acted like a player who is glad to be in Dallas. Chances are he will be gone after this season. Shame, he is a very talented player at the end of his career.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7622264/no-timetable-lamar-odom-return-dallas-mavericks

waterboy
02-28-2012, 12:41 PM
His game is getting too mental. If he would just relax and let the game come to him he could be a BIG help to this Mav team. He certainly has the ability. It appears at times that he is pressing, and forcing his game, when he should be just flowing into the rhythm of the game. His confidence will come back once he relaxes, in my opinion. Will that happen? Who knows? He's proven in the past that he can be consistent, but so far as a Mav he hasn't found it yet.

3afan
02-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Lamar was never going to be in Dallas after this season ..........

Bullaholic
02-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Lamar was never going to be in Dallas after this season ..........

True 3A. Cuban used him to get a 8mil salary cap cut after this season. Sure hope he uses this money and a lot more to go after Howard.