PDA

View Full Version : Celina and Shell???

SHSBulldog00
02-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Dear Celina Fans,

I was in the car today and a commercial came on the radio about Shell in the city of Celina. I guess we know how you get your move-ins. Is there a refinery in Celina or office buildings?

Twirling Time
02-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I thought it was "shale." As in Barnett Shale.

Don't know of any drilling or fracking going on in or around Celina. Guess they just picked a town and went with it.

SHSBulldog00
02-24-2012, 12:44 AM
I thought it was "shale." As in Barnett Shale.

Don't know of any drilling or fracking going on in or around Celina. Guess they just picked a town and went with it.

That may be.....it kind of caught me off guard today.

RPF2666
02-24-2012, 07:28 AM
The only Shell in Celina has a fast food restaurant in it!

Not sure who's moving in for the Crispy Chicken Sandwich!

bigwood33
02-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Dear Celina Fans,

I was in the car today and a commercial came on the radio about Shell in the city of Celina. I guess we know how you get your move-ins. Is there a refinery in Celina or office buildings?
I'm not a Celina fan but know it pretty well. I agree with Twirling Time, no fracking going on around Celina and I am pretty sure that the Barnett is west of Celina (really west of Denton) and there certainly isn't an office tower in Celina or a refinery anywhere in North Texas. Celina folks have been committed to winning football for about 50 years and that is a big part of the allure. It also sits on Hwy 289 which has come to be known as Preston Road to Dallas area folks. One of the reasons that people have moved there is it is an easy drive to McKinney, Plano, Frisco, Denton and all of North Dallas. People can live there and work all over the area because of the easy access.

bigwood33
02-24-2012, 07:32 AM
The only Shell in Celina has a fast food restaurant in it!

Not sure who's moving in for the Crispy Chicken Sandwich!
The tacos there are pretty good too!

marler1972
02-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Dear Celina Fans,

The commercial is with a Celina resident in it which he happens to be a good friend of mine. They chose him to do the commercial (he works for Conoco)and when they came to Celina the producers fell in love with our town which is why the commercial was shot in celina.

bobcat4life
02-29-2012, 12:10 AM
It shows him going down the square in the wrong direction...its a one way street

regaleagle
02-29-2012, 02:17 AM
Now that's funny. I'm cracking up now, haha.

Aesculus gilmus
02-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Look for Randy Travis to be doing a commercial for the First Baptist Church of Sanger soon as part of his community service.

Manso/V8
02-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Did Sanger goes easy on Randy?

Leopard4Life
03-01-2012, 12:41 AM

WTH??? 98 Pontiac??? Someone needs a financial manager...

Aesculus gilmus
03-01-2012, 08:34 AM

I don't know. However, I do know that society has really become tough on those with alcohol problems, particularly if they are found passed out in motor vehicles.

So I think Randy should understand if he is, at the very least, placed on probation "Forever and Ever, Amen."