PDA

View Full Version : BIG tournament tonight in Tatum...

MGAR
02-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Teams that will be playing-

Patty Pummelers
motto- "the good, the bad and the muley...We play dirty"

Saddle Swishers
motto- "Have you seen our ALIPOOP"

Hoof Trotters
motto- "Our speed is reDonkulous"

Jackastronauts-
motto- "Money Mules don't Buck with us"

Gsquared
02-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Ive seen something similar to this in Acuna. Cept, it wasnt really a tournament and I felt really sorry for the girl.

ccmom
02-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Ive seen something similar to this in Acuna. Cept, it wasnt really a tournament and I felt really sorry for the girl.I think I saw that same show in Boys Town years ago. Donkey basketball is much less disturbing!!!

Gsquared
02-23-2012, 10:19 AM
I think I saw that same show in Boys Town years ago. Donkey basketball is much less disturbing!!!
Boys Town outside of Acuna? We might have been there at the same time. That a long walk up the "hill"

ccmom
02-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Boys Town outside of Acuna? We might have been there at the same time. That a long walk up the "hill" That's the place. I got tricked into going there many years ago. I was at Crosby's with a bunch of guy friends when we were in college and they got us a cab and told me we had tickets to a show. I wasn't smart enough to ask any questions but I will never look at donkeys or candles the same after that. That's just wrong!!!!

Gsquared
02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
That's the place. I got tricked into going there many years ago. I was at Crosby's with a bunch of guy friends when we were in college and they got us a cab and told me we had tickets to a show. I wasn't smart enough to ask any questions but I will never look at donkeys or candles the same after that. That's just wrong!!!!
Ummm, yeah, I got "tricked" in to going too. :)

ccmom
02-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Ummm, yeah, I got "tricked" in to going too. :)Haha...there were all sorts of "tricks" going on around there. Ewwwwww

BwdLion73
02-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Where is Phil when you need him?

MGAR
02-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Where is Phil when you need him?

Odds are Phil would say this-

:crying:

Leopard4Life
02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Ummm, yeah, I got "tricked" in to going too. :)

I got "tricked" into going to "the donkey show" in Juarez when I was passing through there with the Air Force. While I found it very disturbing you should have seen the preachers kid from Ohio. I don't think he was ever the same.