PDA

View Full Version : RSJ commits to Texas

duckhunter
02-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Sealy boy commits

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2012/2/22/2816956/ricky-seals-jones-commits-to-texas-strengthening-strong-2013

regaleagle
02-23-2012, 03:16 AM
WOW!!! He's very impressive, for sure. Didn't look like he had much of an O-line to play behind, but maybe that's the way he plays. He will be a man among boys playing his Sr. season, and absolutely a very talented football player. Now I'm interested to see where he can take this team in 2012. Mack Brown should be getting plenty of sleep these days with the way this class is shaping up.

hookandladder
02-23-2012, 07:16 AM
WOW!!! He's very impressive, for sure. Didn't look like he had much of an O-line to play behind, but maybe that's the way he plays. He will be a man among boys playing his Sr. season, and absolutely a very talented football player. Now I'm interested to see where he can take this team in 2012. Mack Brown should be getting plenty of sleep these days with the way this class is shaping up.

Unless he has some skilled players moving up from the JV team, it will be him and Jowan again next year on offense. Still a scary combination.

FrmSTx
02-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Unless he has some skilled players moving up from the JV team, it will be him and Jowan again next year on offense. Still a scary combination.

Have you ever known Sealy to be without skill players? I wouldn't worry about their ability to be explosive.

hookandladder
02-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Have you ever known Sealy to be without skill players? I wouldn't worry about their ability to be explosive.

They only had them 2 last year at skilled positions, so they will need someone from their JV or Freshmen to step up. That is why RSJ was running the ball so much, no one to throw it to.