PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Tiger Basketball

957tiger
02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
The Sealy Lady Tigers defeated Navasota 56-50 in overtime last night. The game was played at Johnson Coliseum on the SHSU Campus. Caroline Owen and Ashley Cooper led the team in baskets. But an entire team effort was needed to beat a good Lady Rattlers team. Coach Brantly called on all his players to give the push to win and send the girls into the regional semi-finals against the winner of Madisonville vs Mexia. For Sealy, Maxwell, Fitzgerald, Bolden, Harris, Meinke and Wickins elavated their game against a tight Navasota defense. # 10 Freeman for Navasota was almost unstoppable and hit the bottom of the net at will. But Sealy was equally as hot and moves on to the next round. Good luck to the girls

Sealy (22-6, 10-2) meets Rockdale (20-11, 7-4) tonight in Schulenburg to open the bi-district round of the boys playoffs. Ricky Seals-Jones is averging 32 ppg. You can listen to all the action live at www.sealysports.com. Tip-off tonight is 7:00

Old Tiger
02-21-2012, 12:45 PM
More important question is it going to Texas or LSU for RS-J?

Saggy Aggie
02-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Rsj is averaging 32 a game? Is he being offered in basketball as well?

sTxforlife
02-21-2012, 01:01 PM
More important question is it going to Texas or LSU for RS-J?
word on the street is that we should hear the Texas commit by wednesday

Old Tiger
02-21-2012, 01:04 PM
word on the street is that we should hear the Texas commit by wednesdayGood to know.

Didn't know there was this meany Sealy folks on the board...is PJ Williams still on that coaching staff down there?

MJMbrahmas10
02-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Wonder if Ricky will be seen around time driving a new sports car anytime soon?
Jk
I have nothing but respect for this athlete. I don't understand why it seems like he's heavily recruited in football when bball seems to be his stronger sport

Anyone know what he plans to pick in college?

Manso/V8
02-21-2012, 09:47 PM
word on the street is that we should hear the Texas commit by wednesday

Earlier on, the word on the street......by the time it got to Bellville, was that RSJ wanted to go to LSU.
Maybe he has changed his mind. Best of luck to him where ever he decides to go.

zebrablue2
02-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Earlier on, the word on the street......by the time it got to Bellville, was that RSJ wanted to go to LSU.

Maroon and white in Aggieland would look real good on the kid. Would not have to change his fight song, right...

sTxforlife
02-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Good to know.

Didn't know there was this meany Sealy folks on the board...is PJ Williams still on that coaching staff down there?
no he left i wanna say 3 years ago

sTxforlife
02-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Maroon and white in Aggieland would look real good on the kid. Would not have to change his fight song, right...
haha this is true

sTxforlife
02-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Last time i had talked to him which was this weekend, it was UT all the way

SHSBulldog00
02-21-2012, 11:48 PM

:cheerl:

Manso/V8
02-22-2012, 12:34 AM

Are they projecting him as a WR? I always have had this sense he might be moved to TE in college.

SHSBulldog00
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Anyone have a final on the Rockdale game?

Old Tiger
02-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Are they projecting him as a WR? I always have had this sense he might be moved to TE in college.its my understanding he will line up at tight end and split out depending on package and situations.

HEMOTOXIC
02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Sealy won..

SJ had 27 points...