PDA

View Full Version : Update on Officer Tracy Sheets

CHS_CG
02-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Some of you may remember back in Jan of 2010 I posted a thread asking for prayers for Officer Tracy Sheets From College Station PD. She was hit by a drunk driver and was seriously injured in the accident. The girl who hit her was convicted 9 months ago of Intoxicated Assault on a Peace Officer causing serious bodily injury and was out of jail on an appeals bond. As conditions of the bond, she was not to drink, had a curfew and a few other rules to follow. Recently, at work, we were notified there was going to be another bond hearing because the D.A. had received some information that she was indeed violating her bond conditions. The hearing was Friday and Alex Ford had her bond revoked and was sent to the Brazos Co Jail to wait transport to a TDCJ unit. It has been a long hard road for Tracy and us at the PD as Tracy had yet another surgery recently and has been out of work (she had been assigned to our evidence room) for a long time. My favorite quote in the story is where the judge tells her he does not believe she can follow any rules he has laid out for her and her response was, No I can not. According to some co-workers who were in the hearing she was very cocky inside the courtroom and her lawyer even was putting his hand on hers telling her to stop and she refused. Thanks for all the support and Prayers yall have sent to Tracy and CSPD.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Alex_Ford_Now_Serving_6_Year_Prison_Sentence_in_Br azos_County_139540018.html

CHS_CG
02-19-2012, 05:05 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?101848-Prayers-Please!&s=&highlight=Prayers

above is the original thread I posted in Jan 2010

BwdLion73
02-19-2012, 05:55 PM
I hope she continues to improve, Im sure the evidence vault can get boring to a younger patrol officer. good luck and prayers.

zebrablue2
02-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear Tracy is where she is, on the road to bigger and better things...

Ville-D
02-21-2012, 12:01 AM
My prayers are with her.

Phil C
02-28-2012, 04:40 PM
My prayers are with her.

Mine too. Please keep the updates coming CHS and by the way you are missed here.

SHSBulldog00
02-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Continuing to say prayers for Tracy.