PDA

View Full Version : Watched Dallas Madison Yesterday

Matthew328
02-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Crazy how deep they are for a 3A team....they took down 5A Garland Naaman Forest and their 6'11 center Prince Ibeh...Madison has a 6'8 center and 6'9 kid coming off the bench...they'll be a force in Region 2 in the playoffs

SHSBulldog00
02-19-2012, 03:23 PM
What are their names and how did Madison get them instead of Lincoln?

regaleagle
02-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Could a miracle happen? I guess it could. After all, Wilmer Hutchins beat Madison(yeah the old Dallas Smith team). And Argyle happens to be 'down' this year, but are still ranked in the top 15. Good luck to our boys! I mean, we do also play 5A teams and have beaten a few earlier this year. But we didn't play Naaman Forest. And we need a miracle. We can always pray before we play. Nobody can keep us from doing that. We get Madison from the gitgo. Maybe we'll be "fresh", LOL. Or fresh out of miracles.:crying:

Matthew328
02-19-2012, 06:58 PM
I think if Argyle shoots the ball well they can stay in it..but Madison's guards are so good at pressuring the ball and getting you out of your rhythm...don't think Madison's bigs will be an issue for Argyle because I doubt Argyle will try and muscle Madison inside..if Argyle's guards handle the pressure and they shoot the ball well they can play w/Madison

Leopard4Life
02-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Good luck Argyle!!! I'll be rooting for you against Madison.