PDA

View Full Version : Bud Selig strikes again

Maroon87
02-18-2012, 09:31 AM
http://blog.chron.com/ultimateastros/2012/02/17/colt-45s-throwback-to-be-missing-a-key-piece/

Emerson1
02-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Meh. Hardly surprising.

3afan
02-18-2012, 11:32 AM
being PC - DUMB

Roughneck93
02-18-2012, 11:45 AM
This is silly. If MLB is wanting to be PC, they need to take Cleveland's Chief Wahoo off of their unis too.

SHSBulldog00
02-18-2012, 12:00 PM
This is silly. If MLB is wanting to be PC, they need to take Cleveland's Chief Wahoo off of their unis too.

What about the Pirates? They are not very friendly. Look at Somalia, they should make them change their name.

Roughneck93
02-18-2012, 12:04 PM
What about the Pirates? They are not very friendly. Look at Somalia, they should make them change their name.And the Braves too.

1st and goal
02-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Stupid. Just plain stupid.

Rabid Cougar
02-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Historically speaking, "Texas Rangers" were extremely offensive to Texans of Mexican descent too!

Phil C
02-18-2012, 12:57 PM
They need to get rid of that guy. He denies the teams with the best records of being the home team in the world series because of a silly all star game and now this.

Z's daddy
02-18-2012, 01:50 PM
"Hi my name is Bud Selig. But you Astros fans may know me as Senior Deushbag. Now I know I screwed over the city of Houston when I made your team play a "Home" -wink,wink- series at my place against the Cubs a few years back because of some "minor flooding". But you have to realize, I couldn't let your team keep me from making money. Now if you were the Red Sox or Yankees I would have gladly postponed those games to end of the season for the national spotlight. But you are a just a pee-on organization and the doormat to wipe my feet on."

Hey Bud, why don't you insert the missing .45 revolver from our beloved Colt .45s uniform, insert in mouth and PULL THE TRIGGER!!!

I know this extreme, but this guy is a joke. He is the stain on Lewinski's dress. No matter how hard you try, he just won't go away. Now he also wants to add a 5th playoff team for a (are you ready for this) one-game playoff. Your reward for being 4th or 5th is (everybody chant) "ONE MORE GAME". Well woopty freakin' doo.

For the love of God, and the love of baseball, get this moron out of the game for good.

SHSBulldog00
02-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Someone drunk called Bud Selig; here is what the conversation sounded like.

Bud Selig: Hello

Caller: Could I call the bra girls get me I'm cold.....a full going to roll somebody and answer my bannana in the trash. I'm scared and sorry they sold the treadmill and they are hurting me. I need somebody, I'm awfully cold.

Bud Selig: Excuse me?

Caller: Sorry in way, you pickled in Houston, Steve layed.....where did my pants go. Tell green tv crunch bar can't stand.....when are they coming....I need to straighten my pill.

Bud Selig: Did you say you are from Houston?

Caller: Home is safe, I have headache for how many trees have worms......come help!!!!

Bud Selig: Sorry I can't understand you. Just live with my decision.

Caller: Black night, purple rain, oh God.......don't know if I gotta go.

regaleagle
02-18-2012, 02:17 PM
We all know why he has buck teeth and slanted eyes.