PDA

View Full Version : matt328

Old Tiger
02-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Compare these three QBs please...

Jalen Overstreet(Tatum - Texas)
Tyrone Swoopes(Whitewright - Undecided)
JT Barrett(Wichita Falls Rider - Undecided)

My opinion is Jalen is more athletic than both the others. Jalen has a better arm than Swoopes but not as good as Barretts.

MGAR
02-16-2012, 10:55 AM
:1popcorn:

Matthew328
02-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Barrett IMO is the most college ready of the 3 at the moment...I think he's got the best arm and is able to make more of the throws you have to make at the next level....Overstreet is the most athletic, which also means he's the most likely to get moved to another position also....Swoopes probably has the most upside of any of them, he's got the size, he's got the athletic ability and he's got the arm he's just got to get developed...IMO Swoopes is gonna be a boom or bust kind of kind....

Old Tiger
02-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Barrett IMO is the most college ready of the 3 at the moment...I think he's got the best arm and is able to make more of the throws you have to make at the next level....Overstreet is the most athletic, which also means he's the most likely to get moved to another position also....Swoopes probably has the most upside of any of them, he's got the size, he's got the athletic ability and he's got the arm he's just got to get developed...IMO Swoopes is gonna be a boom or bust kind of kind....I agree with your last opinion...

I wouldn't mind Texas getting Barrett and Kenny Hill.

MGAR
02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Overstreet really never got a chance to show his true arm strength. Broken throwing hand middle of his junior season and broke it again middle of this season.

I know, a hand is not "arm strength" but it came into play when gripping the ball.

Old Tiger
02-16-2012, 11:53 AM
Overstreet really never got a chance to show his true arm strength. Broken throwing hand middle of his junior season and broke it again middle of this season.

I know, a hand is not "arm strength" but it came into play when gripping the ball.Jalen throws a great deep ball