PDA

View Full Version : US soccer WNT vs New Zealand: Epic game!

hollywood
02-13-2012, 12:46 PM
For the soccer fans, what a game! If you were there, you know. Not sure what it is about the WNT, but they are so exciting to watch. This was my first game to watch live of any National Team and it won't be my last. We were apart of the largest crowd to attend a WNT game in 8 years on US soil in Frisco last Saturday, 20,677. My daughter and 4 teammates were so inspired, they wanted to practice yesterday in the sleet! lol I guess whatever works, ha?

http://www.bigapplesoccer.com/teams/usa2.php?article_id=29761

Alex Morgan is a STUD!! As well is Morgan Rapinoe, Abby Wambach, and Hope Solo.

firstdown
02-13-2012, 03:33 PM
For the soccer fans, what a game! If you were there, you know. Not sure what it is about the WNT, but they are so exciting to watch. This was my first game to watch live of any National Team and it won't be my last. We were apart of the largest crowd to attend a WNT game in 8 years on US soil in Frisco last Saturday, 20,677. My daughter and 4 teammates were so inspired, they wanted to practice yesterday in the sleet! lol I guess whatever works, ha?

http://www.bigapplesoccer.com/teams/usa2.php?article_id=29761

Alex Morgan is a STUD!! As well is Morgan Rapinoe, Abby Wambach, and Hope Solo.

My daughter and I made this game and you sir are correct, it was a GREAT game. I was disappointed that Solo didn't come out in the second half. Our seats were on the southwest corner and she is one of my favorite players. I was also surprised by the size of Wambach that girl has got a large set of thighs on her.

hollywood
02-13-2012, 03:46 PM
My daughter and I made this game and you sir are correct, it was a GREAT game. I was disappointed that Solo didn't come out in the second half. Our seats were on the southwest corner and she is one of my favorite players. I was also surprised by the size of Wambach that girl has got a large set of thighs on her.

We were in the same area! I ran into some others that were on the same row as we were from our hometown and we didn't plan it. We were in section 111. I agree with you.. I was dissapointed that Solo didn't come back the 2nd half.

Wambach has a physical presence for sure. I think she's almost 6ft. Morgan and Rapinoe are both 5'7ish. It's a game where I'm glad that my 9 year old got to see how unified a team can play. It inspired her more than I ever thought. She slept in her Wambach shirt. lol

Phil C
02-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Soccer is good.

hollywood
02-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Soccer is good.

Soccer is very good Phil! :thumbsup:

firstdown
02-14-2012, 09:05 AM
We were in the same area! I ran into some others that were on the same row as we were from our hometown and we didn't plan it. We were in section 111. I agree with you.. I was dissapointed that Solo didn't come back the 2nd half.

Wambach has a physical presence for sure. I think she's almost 6ft. Morgan and Rapinoe are both 5'7ish. It's a game where I'm glad that my 9 year old got to see how unified a team can play. It inspired her more than I ever thought. She slept in her Wambach shirt. lol

We were in the same section Row 29. I got the biggest kick out of the group of fans in the end zone with their chants and cheers, when they got the USA chant going it gave me cold chills. It really was a moving experience.

hollywood
02-14-2012, 12:39 PM
We were in the same section Row 29. I got the biggest kick out of the group of fans in the end zone with their chants and cheers, when they got the USA chant going it gave me cold chills. It really was a moving experience.

That's hilarious.. were were 2 rows down from you guys.. row 27, seats 17-23. Yeah, those end zone fans were entertaining! I'll be at the next one if or when it happens.