PDA

View Full Version : Soccer weekend

Old LB
02-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Well, the lady lions dropped one to Wylie, lost in the second shoot-out after regulation ended in a tie. Congrats to Wylie.

All was not bad though, my wife and girls went to Frisco for the US women VS New Zealand game and it turned out to be a really good game. My youngest daughter got an autograph from Hope Solo so she was super excited.

ccmom
02-13-2012, 12:14 PM
A good friend of mine has a daughter on the Wylie soccer team. She's the goalie so momma was super nervous and sending lots of text updates. Sounded like a great game. Good luck the rest of the season!!

hollywood
02-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Wylie again! Darn.... hahaha.

hollywood
02-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Well, the lady lions dropped one to Wylie, lost in the second shoot-out after regulation ended in a tie. Congrats to Wylie.

All was not bad though, my wife and girls went to Frisco for the US women VS New Zealand game and it turned out to be a really good game. My youngest daughter got an autograph from Hope Solo so she was super excited.

OLB... I was at that game... the WNT vs NZ. Wow, what a game! Shame on those who left early... they missed an epic comeback from the US in classic fashion. I took my oldest daughter and 4 of her teammates to the game and they were super excited! Talk about inspiring young girls. They are future Bees, so look out Wylie and Brownwood. ;)

Old LB
02-13-2012, 01:11 PM
A good friend of mine has a daughter on the Wylie soccer team. She's the goalie so momma was super nervous and sending lots of text updates. Sounded like a great game. Good luck the rest of the season!!

I did not make it to the game but my wife says Wylie's goalie was really good, probably the difference in the game.

Old LB
02-13-2012, 01:12 PM
OLB... I was at that game... the WNT vs NZ. Wow, what a game! Shame on those who left early... they missed an epic comeback from the US in classic fashion. I took my oldest daughter and 4 of her teammates to the game and they were super excited! Talk about inspiring young girls. They are future Bees, so look out Wylie and Brownwood. ;)

When will the be in high school?

ccmom
02-13-2012, 01:18 PM
I did not make it to the game but my wife says Wylie's goalie was really good, probably the difference in the game.

She's a junior. I've known her since she was a baby.

Sr McKenna Martin has signed to play for Baylor next year.

Incidentally, Wylie is now 3-0 in district BUT had zero wins before district play started. 3-8-1 overall. Kinda crazy but I guess they picked the right time to get it together.

Is your daughter going to be out for the season or will she be back? Hope she is doing well.

hollywood
02-13-2012, 01:27 PM
When will the be in high school?

In 5 years! :eek: Man how time flies. It'll be here before I know it!

This is a really good group of girls that has the potential to be great. We'll see how they progress.

Old LB
02-13-2012, 01:29 PM
She's a junior. I've known her since she was a baby.

Sr McKenna Martin has signed to play for Baylor next year.

Incidentally, Wylie is now 3-0 in district BUT had zero wins before district play started. 3-8-1 overall. Kinda crazy but I guess they picked the right time to get it together.

Is your daughter going to be out for the season or will she be back? Hope she is doing well.

She goes to the doc next week, hoping to get released to play then.

Martin wear #7? If that is her I can see why she is going to Baylor.

Old LB
02-13-2012, 01:30 PM
In 5 years! :eek: Man how time flies. It'll be here before I know it!

This is a really good group of girls that has the potential to be great. We'll see how they progress.

My youngest will be a senior then, should be playing goalie so it may be a bad year for ya'll! :)

hollywood
02-13-2012, 05:57 PM
My youngest will be a senior then, should be playing goalie so it may be a bad year for ya'll! :)

Cool.. maybe, maybe not. :D

Hope the best for your daughter. Does she play on a club team there. PM me and maybe you guys can schedule a friendly with that age group (U15) what the Bees have to offer.