PDA

View Full Version : Wc hc/ad

Saggy Aggie
02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Whats the word?

Necked
02-12-2012, 04:04 PM
I think its still too soon to say. I dont know if the job has even been officially listed as open yet. Could be awhile before the interviews even get started...

SHSBulldog00
02-12-2012, 06:39 PM
I think its still too soon to say. I dont know if the job has even been officially listed as open yet. Could be awhile before the interviews even get started...

The longer into the spring semester before the interviews the more likely a hire will be made from the inside. It will cause less confusion and a new scheme would not have to be learned over a short summer period.

yellaseeker
02-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Is there any rule that states that they have to list the opening if they plan to fill it from within?

neck_06
02-13-2012, 03:03 AM
I think it has to be listed as open for 10ish days before the school board can approve a new HC/AD.. Don't think there are any rules that require them to interview a certain number of people (meaning - if they have their minds made up, they can hire asap after those 10 days).

toddg
02-13-2012, 08:09 AM
if any of you Brazoria folks ever happen by the Assembly of God church..say hi to my nephew..he's the youth minister there.

baseballcoach13
02-13-2012, 08:57 AM
It is listed as internal applicants only on the website....

But I did hear over the weekend that who ever got the job would have to have a breakfast taco/burrito buffet in the coaches office as a part of the deal.

yellaseeker
02-13-2012, 08:23 PM
It is listed as internal applicants only on the website....

But I did hear over the weekend that who ever got the job would have to have a breakfast taco/burrito buffet in the coaches office as a part of the deal.

Man, that ought to make the place smell rotten, with everybody on a steady diet of burritos. Don't think they need a bunch of gassed up coaches to go along with the other funk in that field house. lol I will say this. Good luck to any pursuent's of this job as far as getting any more money out of those tight wadded asses. Makes you wonder if they even made an attempt to give more compensation to keep the last AD. He left for some reason and it probably wasn't because he just likes to be close to the General Wok in TC.

yellaseeker
02-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Gotta be getting close to a decision.

XMan
02-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Pan-Cho Vi-a, Pan-Cho Vi-a, Pan-Cho Vi-a