PDA

View Full Version : West Columbia Seniors Signing?

SHSBulldog00
02-11-2012, 03:08 PM
I have been looking to see where the West Columbia Seniors will be playing next year. Those of you in WC have details? This goes for all sports.

SHSBulldog00
02-13-2012, 11:51 AM
bump

nexfan
02-14-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard that Sean Flannel signed with Incarnate Word. That's all I have heard. Also, my best guess is that Treylon Johnican will be playing D1 baseball somewhere and not football, but what do I know?? NO word on Swanks and the others.

yellaseeker
02-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I have not heard of a D1 or even D2 looking at treylon. More than likely juco and will play baseball and football. Don't know that Swanks or anyone else has even had anyone pursuing them, other than Flannel and maybe Cassius.

SHSBulldog00
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
OK what I heard was Flannel could attend Incarnate Word, but is also getting interest from UTSA. Johnican is looking at TSU and PVAM for Baseball and Football. Ince will play baseball in college not sure where and Swanks is looking at JUCO's.

Roughneck93
02-16-2012, 08:41 PM
OK what I heard was Flannel could attend Incarnate Word, but is also getting interest from UTSA. Johnican is looking at TSU and PVAM for Baseball and Football. Ince will play baseball in college not sure where and Swanks is lookinging at JUCO's.Read in the paper today that Cassius Davidson will be attending PVAM.