PDA

View Full Version : Need to help a kid represent the USA in HS football in Australia

alaskacat
02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey guys. I know Daniel Carlson is from Alaska , and he plays on the Kenai cardinals football team up here. He has been invited to represent the North Central football team to play in ?Australia and he has to raise a few funds. they will play 2 games between July 3 and 15th. If you donate you go into a lottery for a round trip ticket for 2 to Hawaii and on to Australia game week.

If you wish to help out go here, http://www.downundersports.com/ We all support athletes, and I am no different. I donate in Texas:)

click on sponsor and athlete Daniel Carlson/alaska/football

I have a letter from Daniel that is in pdf and I cant figure out how to post it in here but I will send it to you. Just request it at diamondhead85@sbcglobal.net

the drawing tickets will come from his mom, Kath Carlson so if you contribute just contact me or her Kath McCubbins-Carlson <kathmaccar@gmail.com and I will make sure you get them.

Ron leonard
aka Alaskacat

bigwood33
02-11-2012, 08:38 AM
All of our All District seniors got the same invitation. It sounds like a good vacation but my son isn't going...can't afford it.