PDA

View Full Version : La Grange DE - Robert Kitchens

hookandladder
02-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Robert Kitchens DE for La Grange recently signed to play football at Midwestern State in Wichita Falls, Midwestern went 10-0 in regular season last year in D-II schools. Robert has worked extremely hard to accomplish his goal of playing at the next level, his high school coaches did an excellent of finding the right fit for him to continue his dream. Congrats to Robert and also our coaches for going that extra mile with our kids.

BEAST
02-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Robert Kitchens DE for La Grange recently signed to play football at Midwestern State in Wichita Falls, Midwestern went 10-0 in regular season last year in D-II schools. Robert has worked extremely hard to accomplish his goal of playing at the next level, his high school coaches did an excellent of finding the right fit for him to continue his dream. Congrats to Robert and also our coaches for going that extra mile with our kids.

Congrats to the young man. Its always nice to see hard work and dedication pay off.

BEAST

SHSBulldog00
02-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Congratulations to Mr. Kitchens on signing with Midwestern!!!:clap:

Pudlugger
02-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Congratulations Robert and good luck in your career and education. I for one enjoyed watching you play for the Leps these past few years. Work hard on and off the field.

YTBulldogs
02-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Congrats and best wishes Robert.

Dogman_1969
02-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Great for this young man. Joe Sanders was a redshirt Freshman QB who was the #2 QB this past season for the Mustangs. I think there is also a guy from Giddings there as well. Central Texas is well represented there.

hookandladder
02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Robert will do well there , he has had to earn everything to this point and I have no doubt he will contiue to work his butt off. Just good to see these type of kids able to fulfill their dream, I am very happy for Robert.