PDA

View Full Version : Grahm Harrel, Stephen Mcgee has to be two of the topQB's in Texas

cunbed10
10-06-2003, 11:02 AM
These two guys impressed me alot this year, size,speed,smarts, and great leaders if you get a chance to see Ennis, or Burnet play this year, you might want to see these talented young men, in a few years you will be paying a king's ransom to watch'em play.

Gobbla2001
10-06-2003, 11:04 AM
Nation...

cunbed10
10-06-2003, 11:13 AM
Gobbla2001:
Nation...You could be right, but I have only seen these two play, I haven't got a chance to see the rest of the QB's.

mwynn05
10-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Rhett Bomar from Grand Praire rated higher on recruting lists but i dont no if he is better than those 2

hsffan
10-06-2003, 09:50 PM
I saw Mcgee play during the 7 on 7 tournament and he was something to watch. He knew when to throw soft or throw a bullet. I know that is not like a game situation but you could tell he is going to be something special. Have not seen Harrel but hear and read nothing but positive things about him. Good luck to both of them and there teams. Hope to see them play sometime during the playoffs.

Old Dog
10-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Even though I am from Burnet, I don't really want to get into the who is better than who bit. I just feel we Texans are very fortunate to have the caliber of ball that has so many talented players being developed. I saw highlights Saturday night of Kirby Freeman and that young man is also "something else". We all live in such a hotbed of football it's just fantastic! We have a lot of young fellows who we will be paying big money to watch in 5-8 years.