PDA

View Full Version : Nobody cares about your team!

pirate4state
02-09-2012, 07:30 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?78230-Nobody-cares-about-your-team!&highlight=sinton+nondistrict

A blast from the past. :wave: :)

Sweetwater Red
02-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Greatness. I read back through and it's funny to see how anal some of our current members were. Some have changed, others not so much.

Ranger Mom
02-09-2012, 08:59 PM
I miss Kep!! :crying:

Every once in a while I will get a random PM from him.....makes my day!

He also comes visit me in the chats once in a while!!

I still even have "kepfrawg" in my flower bed in his honor!! :)

bobcat1
02-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Greatness!

zebrablue2
02-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Classic!!!

ronwx5x
02-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Kep is a QUITTER!!!

NOM

megaman2184
02-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Lol lets have fun and ill start with my own town and a few coastal bend teams. If you cant laugh at yourself and not taking this thread seriously, let loose.

Robstown, no one cares that you had a couple of good football seasons after moving down to 3a after being a doormat for many years in 4a, not to mention your baseball state titles from the 90s, talk about a town living in the past.

Sinton, no one cares for that "Sinton hospitality" and bar b que tailgates.

Ingleside, no one cares for your great regular seasons in football and dumpster fire playoff appearances.

Raymondville, P.I. and the rest of the valley teams, no one cares for you guys period. Everyone who plays a valley team honestly sees it as bye week.

West Oso, no one cares for basketball

Mathis, no one cares that your the "so called" real pirates when sinton owned you these past few Errrr many now and you wont be missed in 3a either.

Kingsville, no one cares that's ur coming into 3a after taking Robstown place as the door mat in 4a and sucks your stuck with the valley teams instead of being with the coastal bend district.

Rockport Fulton, if fishing was a high school sport, we would care.

Phil C
02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
lol lets have fun and ill start with my own town and a few coastal bend teams. If you cant laugh at yourself and not taking this thread seriously, let loose.

Robstown, no one cares that you had a couple of good football seasons after moving down to 3a after being a doormat for many years in 4a, not to mention your baseball state titles from the 90s, talk about a town living in the past.

Sinton, no one cares for that "sinton hospitality" and bar b que tailgates.

Ingleside, no one cares for your great regular seasons in football and dumpster fire playoff appearances.

Raymondville, p.i. And the rest of the valley teams, no one cares for you guys period. Everyone who plays a valley team honestly sees it as bye week.

West oso, no one cares for basketball

mathis, no one cares that your the "so called" real pirates when sinton owned you these past few errrr many now and you wont be missed in 3a either.

Kingsville, no one cares that's ur coming into 3a after taking robstown place as the door mat in 4a and sucks your stuck with the valley teams instead of being with the coastal bend district.

Rockport fulton, if fishing was a high school sport, we would care.

beware of the howling bear!!

Phil C
02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
No one cares that you don't care!!

megaman2184
02-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Lol no one is suppose to care.

44INAROW
02-10-2012, 09:37 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?78230-Nobody-cares-about-your-team!&highlight=sinton+nondistrict

Dang, I miss those days :(

BreckTxLonghorn
02-10-2012, 10:45 AM

Nobody cares that you think nobody cares about our teams.

:wave:

RoyceTTU
02-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Dang, I miss those days :(

apparently the proper response is "nobody cares that you miss those days"

44INAROW
02-10-2012, 11:02 AM
apparently the proper response is "nobody cares that you miss those days"
:crazy: and my response to anyone that doesn't care if I miss those days is I DONT CARE :) :cheerl:

Saggy Aggie
02-10-2012, 11:11 AM
:crazy: and my response to anyone that doesn't care if I miss those days is I DONT CARE :) :cheerl: in response to the first question in your sig....

Pretty sure if a kid could just open a bottle there's a good chance he could swallow a bunch of pills and OD, but i doubt any kid is going to kill himself with just a box of bullets.

Never heard of bullets being dangerous by themselves ;)

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2012, 11:16 AM
:crazy: and my response to anyone that doesn't care if I miss those days is I DONT CARE :) :cheerl:

lol...what a great, old thread. You reminded me, I miss "I DON'T CARE" .... his posts were the epitomy of sarcasm and negativity, always funny!:2thumbsup

SintonFan
02-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Lol lets have fun and ill start with my own town and a few coastal bend teams. If you cant laugh at yourself and not taking this thread seriously, let loose.

Sinton, no one cares for that "Sinton hospitality" and bar b que tailgates.

Raymondville, P.I. and the rest of the valley teams, no one cares for you guys period. Everyone who plays a valley team honestly sees it as bye week.

West Oso, no one cares for basketball

Mathis, no one cares that your the "so called" real pirates when sinton owned you these past few Errrr many now and you wont be missed in 3a either.

Kingsville, no one cares that's ur coming into 3a after taking Robstown place as the door mat in 4a and sucks your stuck with the valley teams instead of being with the coastal bend district.

Well Heck!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Phil C
02-10-2012, 12:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC2EZTvfi3s

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2012, 12:25 PM

hahaha:D

44INAROW
02-10-2012, 12:36 PM
in response to the first question in your sig....

Pretty sure if a kid could just open a bottle there's a good chance he could swallow a bunch of pills and OD, but i doubt any kid is going to kill himself with just a box of bullets.

Never heard of bullets being dangerous by themselves ;)

would this be a true statement? guns don't kill people, bullets do? :crazy:

lol...what a great, old thread. You reminded me, I miss "I DON'T CARE" .... his posts were the epitomy of sarcasm and negativity, always funny!:2thumbsup

I DONT CARE was funny - wish he'd come back..