PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley/Sealy

YTBulldogs
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I must of overlooked WT schedule. Are they playing Sealy still in ND?

Tejastrue
02-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I must of overlooked WT schedule. Are they playing Sealy still in ND?

It appears not, unfortunately. Of course, everything is tentative I guess.

Tiger Dad
02-09-2012, 05:58 PM
It appears not, unfortunately. Of course, everything is tentative I guess.

This sucks ! We came out on the short end both years but it sure was fun on here. I also think it made both teams better.

Gone Fishing
02-09-2012, 06:55 PM
This sucks ! We came out on the short end both years but it sure was fun on here. I also think it made both teams better.

I agree, I also would like to see Seals Jones one more time. I heard the un official Texan ND games are Giddings, Dripping Springs, La Vernia, Liberty Hill and Llano.

Manso/V8
02-10-2012, 12:19 AM
I agree, I also would like to see Seals Jones one more time. I heard the un official Texan ND games are Giddings, Dripping Springs, La Vernia, Liberty Hill and Llano.

You might get to see Seals-Jones in the playoffs, if not then, you can watch him on Saturdays for the following 4 years.

Gone Fishing
02-10-2012, 08:54 AM
You might get to see Seals-Jones in the playoffs, if not then, you can watch him on Saturdays for the following 4 years.

No doubt on Saturdays. It would be great to play Sealy in play offs, there would be a lot of fire in that game considering the last two. Wimberley is D2 no matter what, can Sealy go either way? Wimberley will be very good again, it would be a great game if it happened.

Gone Fishing
02-10-2012, 09:03 AM
No doubt on Saturdays. It would be great to play Sealy in play offs, there would be a lot of fire in that game considering the last two. Wimberley is D2 no matter what, can Sealy go either way? Wimberley will be very good again, it would be a great game if it happened.

I just looked it up, guess good chance yall would be D2 . Of course assuming yall make it. LOL

Manso/V8
02-10-2012, 08:42 PM
I just looked it up, guess good chance yall would be D2 . Of course assuming yall make it. LOL

Assuming El Campo makes the playoffs Sealy would go D2.....asssuming Sealy makes the playoffs.
BTW, I am from Bellville, and if we make the playoffs, we will likely be D2 out of District 26, so you might get the chance to play the Brahmas as well!
District 26 is gonna be a dogfight for playoff spots this year.

zebrablue2
02-10-2012, 08:47 PM

And Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.. Truly believe it will be thump/thump... Boy can handle the rock......

Tejastrue
02-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Assuming El Campo makes the playoffs Sealy would go D2.....asssuming Sealy makes the playoffs.
BTW, I am from Bellville, and if we make the playoffs, we will likely be D2 out of District 26, so you might get the chance to play the Brahmas as well!

Blah, blah, blah....

Gone Fishing
02-11-2012, 10:04 AM

Oh I remember your from Bellville from post late in the season. It was weird how we were in D-26 and our teams stayed the exact same but now ya'll are D-26 and a bunch of teams changed. I know it matters in playoffs who you play, but why didn't it stay the same for us and yall be 27 or whatever.

Manso/V8
02-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Blah, blah, blah....

Lucky for you Taylor is in Region III?

Gone Fishing
02-11-2012, 09:35 PM

I don't care who you are, thats funny! And Im glad too there in III. Im not sure who a couple of those kids where that almost beat us, but if they were Jrs, I dont want any part of them!! Lol

Tejastrue
02-11-2012, 09:37 PM

Come on Manso, surely you have something better than that. Lol.. Taylor is forever on my favorites list and GF is not.:wave:

zebrablue2
02-11-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't care who you are, thats funny! And Im glad too there in III. Im not sure who a couple of those kids where that almost beat us, but if they were Jrs, I dont want any part of them!! Lol

That head coach for Taylor is one sharp cookie. He had a game plan that night, and it almost worked. Coach Cobia is a good one!!!

Gone Fishing
02-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Come on Manso, surely you have something better than that. Lol.. Taylor is forever on my favorites list and GF is not.:wave:

Taylor is my favorite team last year for sure. Other than the Texans of course. They got our boys head straight real quick.

Gone Fishing
02-11-2012, 10:16 PM
That head coach for Taylor is one sharp cookie. He had a game plan that night, and it almost worked. Coach Cobia is a good one!!!

Yes I agree AND very glad he did'nt go for two.

Sportshack
02-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Yes I agree AND very glad he did'nt go for two.

He did not go for two because his 1st down and 6 yard runs had turned into 1st down and 2 yard runs in the 4th qtr.

Manso/V8
02-12-2012, 01:42 PM

I always have something better than what I actually post, but I try to keep from inciting the sensitive..lol. I gotta admit that was a weak come back, but my wife was squawking at me to get in the truck to go honky-tonking.

Does your love for Taylor come from the football or band side of things?

Gone Fishing
02-12-2012, 03:02 PM
He did not go for two because his 1st down and 6 yard runs had turned into 1st down and 2 yard runs in the 4th qtr.

yeah your right, but if he had we would have all been craping our pants. Lol. The D did start stopping them in 2nd half and their players were getting worn down going both ways.

Tejastrue
02-12-2012, 04:11 PM
I always have something better than what I actually post, but I try to keep from inciting the sensitive..lol. I gotta admit that was a weak come back, but my wife was squawking at me to get in the truck to go honky-tonking.

Does your love for Taylor come from the football or band side of things?

Just football, their band are all infidels..:evil:

ogg
02-12-2012, 09:10 PM
yeah your right, but if he had we would have all been craping our pants. Lol. The D did start stopping them in 2nd half and their players were getting worn down going both ways.

True. I was glad to see their kicking team trot out on the field that night.