PDA

View Full Version : America's Most Disliked Athletes...

Roughneck93
02-08-2012, 10:21 PM
...according to Forbes.

1. Michael Vick
2. Tiger Woods
3. Plaxico Burress
4. Ndamukong Suh
5. Kris Humphries
6. LeBron James
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Terrell Owens
9. Alex Rodriguez
10. Kurt Busch

Any surprises?

This was a very popular topic today on Houston's SportsRadio 610. Got me wondering if you guys and gals had an athlete that you disliked the most?

Mine....ELI MANNINGhttp://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sFi_UTrocketlauncher.gif

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomvanriper/2012/02/07/americas-most-disliked-athletes/

toddg
02-08-2012, 10:35 PM
its funny...as a kid i liked Archie Manning when he played for New Orleans, but not a big fan of Peyton or Eli!

pancho villa
02-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Anyone that participates in standaround! They are all lazy non-athletes

Roughneck93
02-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Anyone that participates in standaround! They are all lazy non-athletesLol, I knew that response was coming!

Eagle 1
02-09-2012, 09:36 AM
I would have said Jeff Gordon. I don't hate him, but I know a lot people in the racing world who don't like him.

Roughneck93
02-09-2012, 09:52 AM
I would have said Jeff Gordon. I don't hate him, but I know a lot people in the racing world who don't like him.Yep. I was thinking that Kyle Busch, not Kurt, would have been on the list. People seem to love hating Kyle Busch.

pirate4state
02-09-2012, 10:38 AM
...according to Forbes.

1. Michael Vick
2. Tiger Woods
3. Plaxico Burress
4. Ndamukong Suh
5. Kris Humphries
6. LeBron James
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Terrell Owens
9. Alex Rodriguez
10. Kurt Busch

Any surprises?

This was a very popular topic today on Houston's SportsRadio 610. Got me wondering if you guys and gals had an athlete that you disliked the most?

Mine....ELI MANNINGhttp://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sFi_UTrocketlauncher.gif

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomvanriper/2012/02/07/americas-most-disliked-athletes/

No surprises. I like 6 of the 10 myself HAHA!

griff
02-09-2012, 11:47 PM
This is a list of current athletes. Is that the criteria for the list? For me, the first name that comes to mind is Kobe Bryant. If the list asked for athletes current AND past, then I'd put Muhammed Ali at the top.

Txbroadcaster
02-10-2012, 12:38 AM
This is a list of current athletes. Is that the criteria for the list? For me, the first name that comes to mind is Kobe Bryant. If the list asked for athletes current AND past, then I'd put Muhammed Ali at the top.

Ali would be on Fav list as well

griff
02-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Ali would be on Fav list as well

Unfortunate, but true.

Txbroadcaster
02-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Unfortunate, but true.

why? Just beause you do not believe in what he does it does not make it unfortunate. That is what is great about this country

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Mike Tyson would make my list...crazy ear-biter.

Ranger Mom
02-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Mike Tyson would make my list...crazy ear-biter.

My estranged daughter-in-law got her butt kicked a few weeks ago, and apparently the girl who did it also bit her eyelid!! :eek:

Cam
02-10-2012, 05:07 PM
For me....it's hands down Secretariat...yes, the race horsie!......that lucky arrogant stallion not only was hung like a horse, he also sired over 600 fillies!!!!....:eek::eek:.....it was rumored he could be seen in the distance kickin' back and havin' a smoke...

BEAST
02-10-2012, 05:19 PM
For me....it's hands down Secretariat...yes, the race horsie!......that lucky arrogant stallion not only was hung like a horse, he also sired over 600 fillies!!!!....:eek::eek:.....it was rumored he could be seen in the distance kickin' back and havin' a smoke...

Shameless bastard!!

BEAST

Cam
02-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Shameless bastard!!

BEAST

Shameless indeed!....that's some horse tail...tale...tail...tale........Big Red musta really been hoovin' it..........now I know why horse shoes are considered lucky.......this was no yay or nay situation, it was strictly "neigh you ain't gotta a choice filly".....and if a filly tried to RUN from him, well, ya know how that outcome would end............

He was the founder of the term "sowing his oats",
No one stood a chance, not even the goats.
One by one the foals lined up outside his stall,
The others listened intently with ears to the wall.
They say you can still hear his neighs as his spirit gloats!!!..... :)

panfan
02-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Do you do standup somewhere down in Austin and use the board to sound off and work up your bits? that some funny stuff.

Shameless indeed!....that's some horse tail...tale...tail...tale........Big Red musta really been hoovin' it..........now I know why horse shoes are considered lucky.......this was no yay or nay situation, it was strictly "neigh you ain't gotta a choice filly".....and if a filly tried to RUN from him, well, ya know how that outcome would end............

He was the founder of the term "sowing his oats",
No one stood a chance, not even the goats.
One by one the foals lined up outside his stall,
The others listened intently with ears to the wall.
They say you can still hear his neighs as his spirit gloats!!!..... :)

Manso/V8
02-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Anyone that participates in standaround! They are all lazy non-athletes

Standaround participants don't qualify, the the list is most disliked "athletes", not dirt waterers.

SHSBulldog00
02-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Tom Brady