PDA

View Full Version : RIVAL top 100 football recruits released today.

BILLYFRED0000
02-08-2012, 01:48 PM
and a Celina boy was on the list.

Jake Raulerson

OL

Celina, TXCelina

Raulerson helped Celina average 433 yards of offense per game as a junior.:clap:

Old LB
02-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Congrats to Jake, but it will not matter, haven't ya'll heard Stephenville has this year all wrapped up already! :stirpot:

Old Tiger
02-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Congrats to Jake, but it will not matter, haven't ya'll heard Stephenville has this year all wrapped up already! :stirpot:No but I hear they are having schedule problems.

Rivals always hypes the hell out of Florida kids(18) while Texas and California only have 11 each on the initial list.

Tiger Dad
02-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Ricky Seals Jones #13 overall #1 wr
Sealy Tx

hookandladder
02-08-2012, 04:01 PM
That is very impressive for Seals Jones, my son threw passes to him at the NLA invite showcase in Houston last month. He was a man among boys , very impressive.

cowboyandchrist
02-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Congrats to Jake, but it will not matter, haven't ya'll heard Stephenville has this year all wrapped up already! :stirpot:
The East will be looking forward to a game with the Ville, not saying the East will repeat for the umteenth time, but will be a heck of a game. My pick from the East in Division 1 will be the Carthage Dawgs.

duckhunter
02-08-2012, 08:43 PM
That is very impressive for Seals Jones, my son threw passes to him at the NLA invite showcase in Houston last month. He was a man among boys , very impressive.

please stop plugging your son in every single post you make. we all know he's qb and we all know you are a typical homer who thinks he's God's gift to central tx. your point has been made

Tejastrue
02-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Ricky Seals Jones #13 overall #1 wr
Sealy Tx

So do you guys have a legit passing QB so he can be a full time WR for his final season? If so, I suspect you guys will be extremely dangerous this fall.

Saggy Aggie
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
please stop plugging your son in every single post you make. we all know he's qb and we all know you are a typical homer who thinks he's God's gift to central tx. your point has been made no need to be a jerk.

navscanmaster
02-08-2012, 10:30 PM
no need to be a jerk.
Second:iagree:

duckhunter
02-09-2012, 07:04 AM
no need for vin clark to make every single post about how his son went to a camp and threw passes to RSJ....I once ate a hamburger with pickles on it at the same place Derek Bell from the astros ate at.....the point is it doesnt matter

hookandladder
02-09-2012, 07:15 AM
no need for vin clark to make every single post about how his son went to a camp and threw passes to RSJ....I once ate a hamburger with pickles on it at the same place Derek Bell from the astros ate at.....the point is it doesnt matter

Just stating fact about SJ and vin clark, also threw to Davis kid in camp. Both Sealy kids were very impresive, guess that is why they were MVP's of the camp. Wait til baseball season, that is where it is. Thanks.

hookandladder
02-09-2012, 07:20 AM

I do not hide who I am on this board, so do not feel like you are the only one that knows who I am. Pretty easy to figure out, spelling off a little but understand why. If you need to post my address also, pretty sure you can figuire that out also.Good Luck to your team.

pancho villa
02-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Just stating fact about SJ and vin clark, also threw to Davis kid in camp. Both Sealy kids were very impresive, guess that is why they were MVP's of the camp. Wait til baseball season, that is where it is. Thanks.

Standaround has started, and it is still for non-athletes

rholl
02-09-2012, 10:40 AM
please stop plugging your son in every single post you make. we all know he's qb and we all know you are a typical homer who thinks he's God's gift to central tx. your point has been made
So he's proud of his kid??? Im proud of mine also!!! Step off the man a little duckhunter geeez o pete!!!!!

hookandladder
02-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Standaround has started, and it is still for non-athletes

Stand around has started and there are some athlete's who play it, wish WC was coming to our tournament this year. Good time of the year.

BEAST
02-09-2012, 02:29 PM
and a Celina boy was on the list.

Jake Raulerson

OL

Celina, TXCelina

Raulerson helped Celina average 433 yards of offense per game as a junior.:clap:

He was #51 on the list but what # was he by position? By the way, congrats to him and the gatordaze family.

BEAST

teetle
02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Big ladders is a good person. He be justes prouds of little Ladders. No problems withes that. Jones and Davis bes real good. Big Ladders know what he be doing. He good that way. He related to Jimmie.:ack!::eek::ack!:

Manso/V8
02-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Is playing at Blinn JC considered Next Level?

regaleagle
02-10-2012, 05:50 AM
Sure it is. Alot of those jr. college players get scholarships to D1 universities . Some play just one year as a starter and transfer. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Ranger Mom
02-10-2012, 07:33 AM

:eek: :eek: WOW!!

bobcat1
02-10-2012, 07:36 AM

:eek: :eek: WOW!! I know right. Some people's kids.

Lion70
02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
does anyone have a complete list

BILLYFRED0000
02-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Jake was number 6 by position in the nation......

MJMbrahmas10
02-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Cam newton went to Blinn. I'd consider it next level
Many kids go there to get grades up

Tejastrue
02-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Is playing at Blinn JC considered Next Level?

Now don't go knocking Blinn JC. Just had two Wimberley guys sign so I'm a little sensitive. lol.. Take some time to look at the list of players who passed through there at one time or another.

Matthew328
02-10-2012, 03:40 PM
congrats to Jake...awesome kid...really fun to interview..

Rabid Cougar
02-10-2012, 04:12 PM
JuCo. Yea its the next level but there is a big difference in that level and the NEXT level. But playing football is playing football. You do what you have to do.

Tiger Dad
02-10-2012, 04:18 PM
JuCo. Yea its the next level but there is a big difference in that level and the NEXT level. But playing football is playing football. You do what you have to do.

I think Blinn would stomp a mudhole in most divisions of NCAA . It would start getting tough for them at Div. I AA

Manso/V8
02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I do not hide who I am on this board, so do not feel like you are the only one that knows who I am. Pretty easy to figure out, spelling off a little but understand why. If you need to post my address also, pretty sure you can figuire that out also.Good Luck to your team.

I am glad that your son is getting some attention and got the invite........going through the recruiting process as a player and a parent can be an exciting time. However, IMHO, I would suggest that you keep the particulars about schools recruiting him and their level of interest in him as private as possible.

hookandladder
02-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I am glad that your son is getting some attention and got the invite........going through the recruiting process as a player and a parent can be an exciting time. However, IMHO, I would suggest that you keep the particulars about schools recruiting him and their level of interest in him as private as possible.

The invite is thru Randy Rogers ,have not said anything about who is recruiting him if any. Just stated that SJ is the real deal and it was an honor to be at the same camp as him, a D 1 college scholarship is hard to come by. SJ and Jowan are the real deal, football is just a way to pass time til baseball season starts.

Manso/V8
02-10-2012, 11:55 PM
The invite is thru Randy Rogers ,have not said anything about who is recruiting him if any. Just stated that SJ is the real deal and it was an honor to be at the same camp as him, a D 1 college scholarship is hard to come by. SJ and Jowan are the real deal, football is just a way to pass time til baseball season starts.

great, my guess is SJ is the real deal D-1 and Davis is the real deal D-2.

Tejastrue
02-11-2012, 12:00 AM

Yep...

hookandladder
02-11-2012, 09:09 AM

SJ is a no brainer,Davis will be interesting where he ends up. I still feel he is a small D-1 school player, he is so powerful and has really good feet. He also catches the ball well out of the backfield or at least he did at the camp. Wish both of them well.

navscanmaster
02-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Davis has the advantage of playing with Seals-Jones and having scouts notice him while watching the big fish. Kind of like the Navasota kids when Pratt was playing RB. Brandal Jackson may not have ended up on a lot of services' WR lists without all the attention going to Dexter. As far as Davis goes, he is on the radar of most DI colleges in the region.