PDA

View Full Version : Jimmie Mitchell to Cy Springs ??

rancher
02-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Just spoke with two good sources in the Cy Fair schoool district. One is a board member and the other is in the Athletic Dept. Both are saying that Jimmie Mitchell of Sealy is one of the two Finalist for the Cy Springs job.

SHSBulldog00
02-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Any news on the other finalist or when they will announce?

OLE'BULL
02-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Teetle??? I would imagine you would have some of the scoop for us???

rancher
02-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I was told that it may be a done deal within the week. I was not told or I should say I did not ask the name of the other finalist.

rancher
02-07-2012, 10:46 AM
If Jimmies leaves will Sealy hire from within or will they go outside????

1st and goal
02-07-2012, 11:05 AM
teetle bees too bizy cryin if'n jimmy takes up and lees

SHSBulldog00
02-07-2012, 11:19 AM

Datz cuz teetle hazt moovs 2'z

Tiger Dad
02-07-2012, 12:33 PM

Believe me there are plenty of folks in Sealy who won't be crying.

Tiger Dad
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
If Jimmies leaves will Sealy hire from within or will they go outside???? I think they would have to hire from outside. Stan Howard from Bellville would be a good choice.

teetle
02-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Theys goina goes outside. Thats hows theys doos it. I don;ts wants Jimmie to leaves buts he hases to does whats he hases to does. :ack!::eek::ack!:

FbCoachB40
02-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Believe me there are plenty of folks in Sealy who won't be crying.

WHATEVER!!

Everyone knows who you are Tiger Dad (disgruntled parent). You and whoever you have convinced want to see Coach Mitchell leave. You know if you looked around hard enough you would have found towns folk who wanted Todd Dodge out at South Lake Carroll.

You and your thoughts are not even close to the majority in Sealy. People like "rancher" do this stuff all of the time. Rancher continues to hope that Coach Mitchell leaves. Is this the third time? He continues to start threads about Coach Mitchell leaving. If he left for a big job like Cy Springs...best of luck to him; however, everything I am hearing is that this is another hoax that the rancher has started up. Now, rancher has all the haters like Tiger Dad coming on and talking trash about a great coach like Coach Mitchell.

If he leaves, Tiger Dad, you and your three friends can get together and have a party.

Phil C
02-07-2012, 04:54 PM
WHATEVER!!

Everyone knows who you are Tiger Dad (disgruntled parent). You and whoever you have convinced want to see Coach Mitchell leave. You know if you looked around hard enough you would have found towns folk who wanted Todd Dodge out at South Lake Carroll.

You and your thoughts are not even close to the majority in Sealy. People like "rancher" do this stuff all of the time. Rancher continues to hope that Coach Mitchell leaves. Is this the third time? He continues to start threads about Coach Mitchell leaving. If he left for a big job like Cy Springs...best of luck to him; however, everything I am hearing is that this is another hoax that the rancher has started up. Now, rancher has all the haters like Tiger Dad coming on and talking trash about a great coach like Coach Mitchell.

If he leaves, Tiger Dad, you and your three friends can get together and have a party.

Be careful. It is preferred on this web site that no one be identified or hints given that can identify someone unless you have permission. Please be extra careful how you word sensitive topics like this.

tigerball4life
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Jimmie Mitchell has done an incredible job in Sealy, NO DOUBT, there are people in every community that don’t like their head coach, if I recall many of the folks in Bellville wanted Huey out and the NY Giants fans wanted their coach out during the year, if Mitchell leaves he will be missed but there is a long list of folks that will line up to apply. Just a thought, how would the folks in Bellville like it if Huey came to Sealy and took them 3 and 4 rounds deep every year, ouch that had to sting a little. There were several candidates for the Sealy job when it was given to Jimmie, 3 or 4 of them are still interested, Rancher may often be accused of stirring the pot but when it comes to these things he and his gang seem to have the inside scoop.

OLE'BULL
02-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Jimmie Mitchell has done an incredible job in Sealy, NO DOUBT, there are people in every community that don’t like their head coach, if I recall many of the folks in Bellville wanted Huey out and the NY Giants fans wanted their coach out during the year, if Mitchell leaves he will be missed but there is a long list of folks that will line up to apply. Just a thought, how would the folks in Bellville like it if Huey came to Sealy and took them 3 and 4 rounds deep every year, ouch that had to sting a little. There were several candidates for the Sealy job when it was given to Jimmie, 3 or 4 of them are still interested, Rancher may often be accused of stirring the pot but when it comes to these things he and his gang seem to have the inside scoop.

He would never go to Sealy, keep dreaming...

tigerball4life
02-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Never say never!!!!!

pirate4state
02-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Damn Mitchell, everyone STILL loves you ;) :kiss:

zebrablue2
02-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Never say never!!!!!

:iagree:

sTxforlife
02-07-2012, 09:52 PM

This is true but Tiger Dad is right

FbCoachB40
02-07-2012, 11:17 PM
This is true but Tiger Dad is right

Of course you would say that. You are the son of Tiger Dad.

sTxforlife
02-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Of course you would say that. You are the son of Tiger Dad.
Yea I am I think everyone on this board knows that, how very observant of you

rancher
02-08-2012, 08:41 AM
I can tell you that having been involved with high school ath. since the 70's, I have many many friends both in high and low places across this state. If you will check and the list was published, Coach Mitchell applied last year at Gregrory Portland, but did not make the final cut. This year it is Cy Springs and he did make the cut thus far. I cannot blame someone for wanting to move up, remember the last years are what matters for retirement. As far as going outside for Sealy, there is a prime candiate just down I-10 that was a finalist along with Jimmie when he got the job. Steven Cerny is also a hometown boy who has been very very successful in Shiner both in football and baseball. I wonder if he did get the job would he bring his brother from Bellville with him. This could be a very powerful combination both are very good coaches.

tigerball4life
02-08-2012, 09:01 AM
rancher, you seem to have the inside. I was in Sealy HS during the mid 90's and moved back to Texas ( I hope to get back to Sealy area soon) I listen to the games on the internet and have been to some when they play close to San Antonio, I listen to TJ Mills do the games and you can tell he is bored with retirement and frustrated with the way things have been going, any chance he would put his name in the hat? Cernys, what a great family, but aren't they both at the end of their careers, a time to turn to administration?

tigerball4life
02-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Haven't been back home to hear any updates on if Mitchell got the CY-Springs job, who all was on the list of finalists, my Uncle is close to the situation but he ain't talking, all he will do is let me use this account

rancher
02-11-2012, 11:56 AM
I have not talked to my source on the inside at Cy Fair this week. The decision should come fairly soon was the last news I heard. We will soon know. I opine that it would be a good move for both parties involved.

SHSBulldog00
02-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Do we have confirmation yet?

tigerball4life
02-13-2012, 03:08 PM
waiting on Rancher to talk to his school board buddy, haven't heard anything from Sealy folks but the rumor is Mitchell hasn't been at school much lately, where are the Sealy posters?

teetle
02-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Jimmie gonna does what Jimmie wantses too does. He know that theres bes people that don'ts likes him. They bes peoples that he don'ts likes either. Theys hases alls the answers. Theys knows everything. Theys sits backs withes theirs ? in theirs hands and hases alls the answers to the problems. Jimmie donts cares abouts theses peoples.:ack!::eek::ack!:

rancher
02-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Spoke with my friends in Cy Fair last night over a cold one. They informed me that most on the are wanting to pull the Jimmie Mitchell trigger, but the big vote is with the female principal who is having some reservations. They advised the situation will hopefully be resolved soon.

tigerball4life
02-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Good Luck to Mitchell, he will be missed, if he gets the job. I wonder who and how many he will take with him, he brought some good ones with him when he got over there.

957tiger
02-14-2012, 04:16 PM
I just spoke with Coach Mitchell who stated " I'm not going anywhere". He also said he has not spoken with anyone from Cy-Springs or any school in that district. He said he has no desire to leave Sealy and is looking forward to the 2012 football season. His main focus as it has always been, is to the student-athletes at Sealy HS. He also stated that he was disappointed, but not surprised that this rumour was started. He is concerned that his players and students saw what was written here on 3adownlow and believed it to be the truth. I told him there was no such thing as bad publicity as it keeps people talking. He responded that when "it's a lie that's not a good thing".

He said he is looking forward to the new district schedule and playing some familiar opponents. I suggest that whoever had a "few cold ones" with their sources might reconsider who they drink with in the future. Spreading lies and watching the fall out can't be the only thing that excites some people. Friendly riverly between schools is one thing, but what was started here is down right low and petty. Here's some real and honest information, Good luck to the Lady Tigers as they meet the Liberty Lady Panthers on Friday night in the area round of the play-offs. Now thats some important stuff right there.

SHSBulldog00
02-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I just spoke with Coach Mitchell who stated " I'm not going anywhere". He also said he has not spoken with anyone from Cy-Springs or any school in that district. He said he has no desire to leave Sealy and is looking forward to the 2012 football season. His main focus as it has always been, is to the student-athletes at Sealy HS. He also stated that he was disappointed, but not surprised that this rumour was started. He is concerned that his players and students saw what was written here on 3adownlow and believed it to be the truth. I told him there was no such thing as bad publicity as it keeps people talking. He responded that when "it's a lie that's not a good thing".

He said he is looking forward to the new district schedule and playing some familiar opponents. I suggest that whoever had a "few cold ones" with their sources might reconsider who they drink with in the future. Spreading lies and watching the fall out can't be the only thing that excites some people. Friendly riverly between schools is one thing, but what was started here is down right low and petty. Here's some real and honest information, Good luck to the Lady Tigers as they meet the Liberty Lady Panthers on Friday night in the area round of the play-offs. Now thats some important stuff right there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Roughneck93
02-14-2012, 04:32 PM
:1popcorn:

buff4ever
02-14-2012, 04:47 PM

I agree here for the most part. However, sometimes this is exactly right before the news is released the next day that he has been accepted as finalist and expected to start right away at new school. Or sometimes this is just damage control. All that said, if it is all hear - say and no truth, that just sux.

teetle
02-16-2012, 10:36 AM
I does nots knows whats the real story is. But, Jimmie, he bes good at blowing a little smoke ups ones canyons. He nots going to says anything until it be final. He goings to deny everythings untils then. He know whats he be doin.:ack!::eek::ack!:

OnceABucJr
02-16-2012, 06:19 PM
"a little"???????????????????????????

zebrablue2
02-16-2012, 07:44 PM
I does nots knows whats the real story is. But, Jimmie, he bes good at blowing a little smoke ups ones canyons. He nots going to says anything until it be final. He goings to deny everythings untils then. He know whats he be doin.:ack!::eek::ack!:

Just love your posts. Get my :tisk::eek::evil::crazy1::blahblah::fnypost:, and a LOL too boot.

Gone Fishing
02-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Where ever he is next year, I hope he learned to kick the PAT.

teetle
02-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Jimmie he bes not knowing hows to kick. He gots somebody that does thats for hims. Jimmie cans runs de ball stills reals well, eventhough he bes a littlr fat. He stills moves pretty goods.:ack!::eek::ack!:

tigerball4life
02-17-2012, 11:09 AM

There isn't anybody in Sealy that disagreed with "going for 2" on either game, nothing ventured nothing gained, We know if it were a District game or playoff game Jimmie Mitchell would kick the PAT. I know Coach Nelms or most coaches would've done the same thing. I Know wherever Jimmie Mitchell ends up he will be successful, as teetle says Jimmies gots its likes thats. Now somebody please call a Dr. I have just quoted teetle and now my brain is shutting down.

hookandladder
02-17-2012, 11:16 AM
There isn't anybody in Sealy that disagreed with "going for 2" on either game, nothing ventured nothing gained, We know if it were a District game or playoff game Jimmie Mitchell would kick the PAT. I know Coach Nelms or most coaches would've done the same thing. I Know wherever Jimmie Mitchell ends up he will be successful, as teetle says Jimmies gots its likes thats. Now somebody please call a Dr. I have just quoted teetle and now my brain is shutting down.

We were in Navasota this last year in OT, we scored a TD in OT and went for the win and lost. This was our first District game, most all fans felt it was the right decision. Me to.

pirate4state
02-17-2012, 06:17 PM

I already told him to quit going for two, but Mitchell doesn't listen to me or anyone else! I like that about him :D

SintonFan
02-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I already told him to quit going for two, but Mitchell doesn't listen to me or anyone else! I like that about him :D

You like that he doesn't listen to you? lol :D

Gone Fishing
02-17-2012, 08:34 PM
At least that comment started some talk about PAT's. I'm sure he is a good coach too. Some how both years after Texans controlling the game he got his team in a position to tie the game. Maybe thats why he went for it each time, because they shouldn't have been there at the end anyway, what the hell! Everybody has their opinion , but mine is put it in the hands of the D, everytime. But of course Wimberley doesn't have a Seals-Jones either.

big daddy russ
02-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Why Cy-Springs? I get wanting to move up to 5A. I don't get Cy-Springs.

teetle
02-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Jimmie, he gonna does whats he wants to dos. He dont's whata anybbodies thinks. He donts b givving a darns. He loke that. He good thats way. Jimmie gonna dos wells wheres evers he be. :ack!::eek::ack!:

MJMbrahmas10
02-22-2012, 11:08 AM
So I'd rancher a liar and made this up or his coach Mitchell not tellin the whole story? Rancher

FbCoachB40
02-22-2012, 11:40 AM
so i'd rancher a liar and made this up or his coach mitchell not tellin the whole story? Rancher

huh?!?!

Matthew328
02-22-2012, 11:44 AM
You like that he doesn't listen to you? lol :D

Women won't admit it but they do deep down like it when we don't listen to them

teetle
02-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Yous cans tells when Jimmie bes lying. He bes pulling on his leftes ear and at his private parts. Thats what he bes doings. You knows.:ack!::eek::ack!:

MJMbrahmas10
02-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Is rancher lying or is coach mitchell*.

millcreek
02-24-2012, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=teetle;1663318]Yous cans tells when Jimmie bes lying. He bes pulling on his leftes ear and at his private parts. Thats what he bes doings. You knows.:ack!::eek::

LOL, TMI!!!!!

teetle
02-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Millscreeks he bes knowing. I f Jimmie bes pulling on himsself, He bes lying.:ack!::eek::ack!:

Victory10
03-07-2012, 11:18 PM
This job could go to the head DUCK from Taylor!!!!!

Gone Fishing
03-08-2012, 10:13 AM
This job could go to the head DUCK from Taylor!!!!!

He has to be a good coach. Closest score out of 6 that any team played the State Champs Wimberley. And he battled a bad record all year with multiple injuries and still got his boys ready to play and a great game plan.

Victory10
03-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Who did Cy- Springs hire as the new head Coach????

Matthew328
03-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Cy Springs hired former Taylor HC Rick Cobia

Victory10
03-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Congrats to Rick Cobia he will do a good job!!!!

zebrablue2
03-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Congrats to Rick Cobia he will do a good job!!!!

Man is a darn fine coach..