PDA

View Full Version : Navasota and Stephenville

Sville
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM
I see both schools have openings in week 2 and 5. I hope we can get something worked out. Both teams are gonna be good it would be a great matchup.

Ville-D
02-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Play in Waco or Home/Home

regaleagle
02-06-2012, 06:04 PM
This would be a great pre-district matchup. Is Navasota going D1 in their district as well? If so, it could prove to be a precurser of a possible state final rematch game. Of course, let me emphacize the word 'Could'. There's lots of things that have to happen for both teams to get to that point.

Sville
02-06-2012, 06:11 PM
This would be a great pre-district matchup. Is Navasota going D1 in their district as well? If so, it could prove to be a precurser of a possible state final rematch game. Of course, let me emphacize the word 'Could'. There's lots of things that have to happen for both teams to get to that point.

Navasota is the 3rd largest school in their district which includes:

COLLEGE STATION HS 917
TAYLOR HS 882
NAVASOTA HS 749
MADISONVILLE HS 613
CALDWELL HS 538
ROCKDALE HS 474

I am not sure other than Navasota who would be the favs to make the playoffs.

Roughneck93
02-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Navasota is the 3rd largest school in their district which includes:

COLLEGE STATION HS 917
TAYLOR HS 882
NAVASOTA HS 749
MADISONVILLE HS 613
CALDWELL HS 538
ROCKDALE HS 474

I am not sure other than Navasota who would be the favs to make the playoffs.

College Station HS won't be playing varsity football next year.

Not sure what Taylor is bringing back but I'm thinking they claim a playoff spot.

Old Tiger
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
It will be between navasota and rockdale for district title. My guess is madisonville gets the final spot

Saggy Aggie
02-06-2012, 07:06 PM
I doubt Taylor gets in the playoffs.

Navasota & rockdale get in. Taylor/caldwell/madisonville for 3rd

Roughneck93
02-06-2012, 07:18 PM
It will be between navasota and rockdale for district title. My guess is madisonville gets the final spot

I doubt Taylor gets in the playoffs.

Navasota & rockdale get in. Taylor/caldwell/madisonville for 3rd

Yeah that third spot will be up for grabs between those three. I'm just thinking that Taylor found their groove towards the end of the season and maybe they continue riding that wave. Of course I don't know what they have coming back.

Saggy Aggie
02-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah that third spot will be up for grabs between those three. I'm just thinking that Taylor found their groove towards the end of the season and maybe they continue riding that wave. Of course I don't know what they have coming back. true, its just when i think of Taylor... i think of schools like Smithville/Stafford that usually get pounded.

Taylor went 3-7 last year but played Wimberley to OT.... so who knows?

Taylor usually is the doormat of their district but you never know. I know Caldwell had a rough year last year, but they're USUALLY pretty good.

SHSBulldog00
02-07-2012, 12:30 AM
I predict

1. Navasota
2. Rockdale
3. Caldwell