PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving 3ADL

PPHSfan
11-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Well Sports Fans,

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated. :D

Actually, I have been out of town all week and just found a computer that I could use to check in.

Man, where do I start? I have no idea who is going to win the DII crown now, LOL the top three teams in my predictions all went down last week. Forney and Sinton are still my picks for the D1 big game, (sure hope I didn't jinks them after my picks last week eek! )

I will try and weigh in on some of these fine threads I am seeing as soon as I can over the next couple of days. Here is hoping all of you enjoy your turkey day, and eat so much that you do like I do every year and sleep through most of the Cowboy game. :D

Chris Hart
11-27-2002, 11:24 PM
Back at you PPHSfan!

eye of the tiger
11-28-2002, 12:16 AM
Have a good one my friend.

fwisd
11-28-2002, 12:19 AM
Hey - wondered where you'd been - have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't stay away so long! Cubs

slpybear the bullfan
11-28-2002, 12:38 AM
PPHSfan,

Hope you have a great one too!

Be sure and wake up for the end of the game!

slpybear "Loves to eat Turkey and nap during the game" the bullfan

----

SintonFan
11-28-2002, 12:50 AM
PPHSfan:
Well Sports Fans,

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated. :D

Actually, I have been out of town all week and just found a computer that I could use to check in.

Man, where do I start? I have no idea who is going to win the DII crown now, LOL the top three teams in my predictions all went down last week. Forney and Sinton are still my picks for the D1 big game, (sure hope I didn't jinks them after my picks last week eek! )

I will try and weigh in on some of these fine threads I am seeing as soon as I can over the next couple of days. Here is hoping all of you enjoy your turkey day, and eat so much that you do like I do every year and sleep through most of the Cowboy game. :D You might wanna wake up in the second half of the Cowboy-Redskin game! http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/hot.gif The Cowboys are the absolutely hottest team in NFL right now!!!!! You know they won like one in a row!!!!! http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/bigeyes.gif

PPHSfan
11-28-2002, 12:58 AM
What is really weird, is they have won the last NINE against Washington. eek!

Rabbit'93
11-28-2002, 02:13 AM
PPHSfan Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well as the 3ADL family. Enjoy your day(s) off and get ready for some football this weekend.