PDA

View Full Version : Hondo Owls 2012 schedule.

Los Owls
02-04-2012, 08:58 PM
No Particular order....Dates & location TBA....

Boerne Greyhounds
Eagle Pass Winn
Liberty Hill Panthers
Medina Valley Panthers
Somerset Bulldogs

District 29AAA
Devine Warhorses
Carrizo Spring Wildcats
Crystal City Javelinas
Lytle Pirates
Pearsall Mavericks

Respect the "H"....:1popcorn:

sotex
02-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Why are the Owls not playing Uvalde? There is so much history there I hate to see that series not continue.

Los Owls
02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
That's a big history between both schools..I think they had played each other like 95 games..Uvalde could'nt schedule the Owls in cause of teams added to their AAAA district..Atleast,that's what i was told. Hey,we still have MV though..

Gontex
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Hey Los Owls, I can see Hondo losing 4 of their 5 first games and then running the table in district. What do you think?

Los Owls
02-07-2012, 10:16 AM
I got no problem with that,that's why we like to play good non-district teams..It can only make us better.Who knows maybe we can get LUCKY and win 2 non-district games.Who knows Gontex,maybe we can see you guys in the Div.1 playoffs,if you get there.Hope so.What is yalls non-district schedule,any competition there.:cheerl:

Gontex
02-07-2012, 12:29 PM
I got no problem with that,that's why we like to play good non-district teams..It can only make us better.Who knows maybe we can get LUCKY and win 2 non-district games.Who knows Gontex,maybe we can see you guys in the Div.1 playoffs,if you get there.Hope so.What is yalls non-district schedule,any competition there.:cheerl:

Plenty of competition for the Apaches next year. Week 0 Victoria East, Week 1 Bastrop, open Week 2, Week 3 Austin Lanier, Week 4 College Station High, and week 5 SA Sam Houston. Some really good football teams on that schedule.

rb585
02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
I wish Wimberley would play Hondo. Would love to see that stadium.

sotex
02-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Maybe in '14 and '15 Hondo and Wimberley can play a home and home.

sotex
02-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Hey Los Owls, I can see Hondo losing 4 of their 5 first games and then running the table in district. What do you think?I can see Hondo winning 3 of their 5 first games and then 4 of 5 in district. Devine will still be tough and the game is probably at their house.

Los Owls
02-08-2012, 07:52 AM
I wish Wimberley would play Hondo. Would love to see that stadium.
Who knows maybe in the next realignment we can..I would love that too...We got Liberty Hill so,why not Wimberley.:clap:

jp744
02-09-2012, 09:17 AM
I can see Hondo winning 3 of their 5 first games and then 4 of 5 in district. Devine will still be tough and the game is probably at their house.

Ha Ha you think you will beat Somerset!!! We have won 3 of the last 4 years and have swept you on all levels for the last two years. We have a stud QB for the next 3 years in Koy Detmer Jr and load up on skills, entire offensive line and d line all back and a corner and safety on defense. Lost some good skills at LB but reload from an undefeated JV and Freshman team. You will have trouble beating us for the next two years.

Los Owls
02-09-2012, 01:03 PM
What was Hondo thinking.Wow,we now have to play Somerset in non-district.Hondo should take this awesome team that has everyone back except some LB they lost and an undefeated jv and freshman off our football schedule.Please,does anyone want to play us instead of Somerset.Watch out,Somerset is loaded.What was Hondos HC thinking.He should be fired...That was funny,jp744.
Hondo leads the series like 25 to 3.