10-5 Bye
10-12 vs Brownwood
10-19 @ Gatesville
10-26 vs Liberty Hill
11-2 @ Llano
11-9 vs Lampasas

regaleagle
02-04-2012, 06:02 PM
This looks like a competitive and worthy schedule for Burnet. Playing Dodge should get interesting in the coming years.

BLEEDZGREEN
02-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Agreed, every game will be tough for Burnet, they will be young again maybe even younger than this past season.

lv2937
02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
looks like a 3 and 7 record for us in football. basketball for the boys and girl looks even worse.softball and baseball will do o.k i think.track will be tough on us also.

BLEEDZGREEN
02-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Dang LV 3-7??? I'm not ready to make a prediction until I see which kids come out this summer but with the way the JV did and with most of our up & coming players being sophmores you could be right.

lv2937
02-05-2012, 11:48 AM
when our 7th and 8th and freshman class get to be seniors, jrs and soph, we should be back up on top of our district. a lot of talent in those grades. that goes for our girls also.

Cam
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM
when our 7th and 8th and freshman class get to be seniors, jrs and soph, we should be back up on top of our district. a lot of talent in those grades. that goes for our girls also.

I'll agree with you there Iv2937.....with the size of some of these parents of some of these kids....the math is simple:

Behemoth dads X amazon moms = big babies = big linemen & linebackers.......mix in some tall skinny dads X amazon moms = fast RB's, WR's,DB's, & QB's...... the opportunity is gonna be there for Burnet...coaches just gotta manage it now....:)......ahh....don't misunderstand me....there's no wife swappin' or stuff like that goin' on with the formula.....just married folk raisin' their own kids.....at least I think that's how it is.....:eek:

greendawg84
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM

Gonna have to agree with you on the 3-7 , 4-6 at the best. :crying: Also agree with some good kids in the lower ranks, future will be better times for the Dawgs but dont see it happening this year ( too young ). Hopefully getting some new Coaches will get the numbers up also. Freshman , 7th and 8th had good numbers last year so maybe they will stick with it.

At least we dont have to drive to Bwood this year ! Check that I better wait until I see the Freshman schedule ...........

greendawg84
02-06-2012, 12:02 PM
8-31 vs Fredericksburg
9-7 @ Rockdale
9-14 @ Marble Falls
9-21 vs Canyon Lake
9-28 @ Taylor
10-5 Bye
10-12 vs Brownwood
10-19 @ Gatesville
10-26 vs Liberty Hill
11-2 @ Llano
11-9 vs Lampasas

Also wish they would have left the LH game last on the schedule .

Cam
02-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Well Beast...BW comin' here so, I guess Greendawg is buyin' for the both of us!!:)

LHHS_Mom
02-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Also wish they would have left the LH game last on the schedule .

I agree... Burnet the last game of the schedule would have been Mint
and given me more time to poke at Cam... LOL :1popcorn::stirpot:

Cam
02-06-2012, 12:58 PM
I agree... Burnet the last game of the schedule would have been Mint
and given me more time to poke at Cam... LOL :1popcorn::stirpot:

There you are!!!...and all this time I thought you had moved to Wasilla,Alaska....and I just pawned that autographed Danica poster I ripped off the bathroom hall (just for you) at Academy Sports!........ahh, you best better poke at someone else....you ain't gonna out-poke me!!:taunt:

LHHS_Mom
02-07-2012, 11:06 AM
There you are!!!...and all this time I thought you had moved to Wasilla,Alaska....and I just pawned that autographed Danica poster I ripped off the bathroom hall (just for you) at Academy Sports!........ahh, you best better poke at someone else....you ain't gonna out-poke me!!:taunt:

you actually MISSED me!!! :taunt::stirpot:
yes I am around periodically... still trying to get my son healed... and ponder a senior year of football... nor not
either way I'll still be at the games and I will be ready!... :D

Cam
02-07-2012, 03:32 PM
you actually MISSED me!!! :taunt::stirpot:
yes I am around periodically... still trying to get my son healed... and ponder a senior year of football... nor not
either way I'll still be at the games and I will be ready!... :D

well of course I did....even though you've been ignorin' me just like everyone else does!!:crying:...(cept for Greendawg...he's my buddy).....like I said, I figured you were out fishin' some river in Wasilla with Sarah......so, what are the doctors sayin' about your boy?

Old LB
02-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Well Cam, at least ya'll won't have to wait for you're first district loss! :cheerl:

LHHS_Mom
02-07-2012, 10:07 PM
well of course I did....even though you've been ignorin' me just like everyone else does!!:crying:...(cept for Greendawg...he's my buddy).....like I said, I figured you were out fishin' some river in Wasilla with Sarah......so, what are the doctors sayin' about your boy?

why would I go all the way up there just to go fishin'? :ack!:
better yet... I throw rocks in the water so not even you will catch any fish... LOL :crazy:

he is still healing... appt last week ended with a much harder brace... he's got another 5 weeks of marinading in that
before a nighttime brace is then issued... :eek:... at least he has avoided surgery :D

you probably gave greendawg a 20 bucks to be your friend! :1popcorn::taunt:

greendawg84
02-08-2012, 08:51 AM
better yet... I throw rocks in the water so not even you will catch any fish... LOL :crazy:

he is still healing... appt last week ended with a much harder brace... he's got another 5 weeks of marinading in that
before a nighttime brace is then issued... :eek:... at least he has avoided surgery :D

$40.00 I am not that cheap! :)

Glad to see you are still lurking around LHHS Mom , hope your boy gets back to 100% by next season !

Cam
02-08-2012, 10:11 AM

Glad to see you are still lurking around LHHS Mom , hope your boy gets back to 100% by next season !

Dangit Greendawg....you promised not to tell anyone!....I want my money back!

Cam
02-08-2012, 10:23 AM

If you or anyone else throws rocks in the water while I'm fishin'.....you're gonna find yourself in the water too!!.....But to be honest...I don't need to fish anymore...when I want a fresh catch, all I gotta do is go to the rivers edge and call em'....they come jumpin' right out into my net!....afterall, I am the Most Interesting Man in Burnet!!.....:crazy1:....Greendawg takes that title in Bertram!....I can't compete with that dude!!.....

LHHS_Mom
02-08-2012, 01:02 PM

OMG... LOL... greendawg, you should have had him double it! :eek::D
and thank you so very much :)

Cam... say what? are you like the fish whisperer? :taunt::1popcorn:

Cam
02-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Well Cam, at least ya'll won't have to wait for you're first district loss! :cheerl:

You pickin' a fight?.......Well, I guess OLD LB gets credit for the first official "trash talk" post of what will probably be many between BW & Burnet....don't you worry OLD LB...coach Jones & the Dawgs will be stompin' on his old stompin' grounds!:stirpot:

Cam
02-08-2012, 02:06 PM
OMG... LOL... greendawg, you should have had him double it! :eek::D
and thank you so very much :)

Cam... say what? are you like the fish whisperer? :taunt::1popcorn:

DOUBLE IT???....I isn't that dumm!.......

Fish whisperer??.....well actually,...yes.....I do have quite the affinity for fishies....

Old LB
02-08-2012, 02:09 PM
You pickin' a fight?.......Well, I guess OLD LB gets credit for the first official "trash talk" post of what will probably be many between BW & Burnet....don't you worry OLD LB...coach Jones & the Dawgs will be stompin' on his old stompin' grounds!:stirpot:

not picking a fight, just wanted to talk a little trash, you know the Ville has this year in the bag so the rest of us will all be second best anyway.

greendawg84
02-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Dangit Greendawg....you promised not to tell anyone!....I want my money back!

No way dude , done spent it on Beer and boat gas..... ya see I go way out in the middle of the lake where I dont have to listen to you trying to whisper up fish and LHHS Mom throw them damn rocks !! :ack!:

Old Tiger
02-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Always nice to see Rockdale and Burnet play since I went to both schools.

Cam
02-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Always nice to see Rockdale and Burnet play since I went to both schools.

there's that pic again......so, who ya gonna root for???.....don't disappoint me Tiger...

Old Tiger
02-08-2012, 02:58 PM
there's that pic again......so, who ya gonna root for???.....don't disappoint me Tiger...Graduated from Rockdale but spent about 4 years in Burnet.

LHHS_Mom
02-08-2012, 03:06 PM
No way dude , done spent it on Beer and boat gas..... ya see I go way out in the middle of the lake where I dont have to listen to you trying to whisper up fish and LHHS Mom throw them damn rocks !! :ack!:

hey hey now... throwin' rocks is an art! :taunt:

Cam... catch and release? or are they for eatin'? :stirpot:

greendawg84
02-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Roung these parts there aint no catch and release , we call it catch and grease !