PDA

View Full Version : If Celina played Stephenville

bobcat1
02-03-2012, 03:59 PM
What would happen to all the "They haven't played anyone" comments. It could slow this board down to a crawl.:D

slingshot
02-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Too bad it won't happen...

toddg
02-03-2012, 04:03 PM
What would happen to all the "They haven't played anyone" comments. It could slow this board down to a crawl.:D

..and the "have'nt been tested"LOL!
so are y'all changing the offense this year?

bobcat1
02-03-2012, 04:05 PM
..and the "have'nt been tested"LOL!
so are y'all changing the offense this year?I'd bet on it. I absolutely don't know though. We lost a lot but still have some great players. Should be a good district this year though.

regaleagle
02-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Somehow, I get the feeling that won't be an issue in our new district, Bobcat 1. And Region II didn't lose in this realignment, it gained!! What was thought to be a very tough region the past several years has only gotten even tougher. All of 3A has been improved across the state, but Region II lost no ground in competitiveness. Any team going 3 rounds in the playoffs in this region will be battle-tested, that you can count on.

bobcat1
02-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Somehow, I get the feeling that won't be an issue in our new district, Bobcat 1. And Region II didn't lose in this realignment, it gained!! What was thought to be a very tough region the past several years has only gotten even tougher. All of 3A has been improved across the state, but Region II lost no ground in competitiveness. Any team going 3 rounds in the playoffs in this region will be battle-tested, that you can count on.Looking forward to it.

Txbroadcaster
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Somehow, I get the feeling that won't be an issue in our new district, Bobcat 1. And Region II didn't lose in this realignment, it gained!! What was thought to be a very tough region the past several years has only gotten even tougher. All of 3A has been improved across the state, but Region II lost no ground in competitiveness. Any team going 3 rounds in the playoffs in this region will be battle-tested, that you can count on.

Actually think Region II lost a little with 16-3A having so many top teams

regaleagle
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Explain yourself TXB. 16-3a still has top teams. It lost Carthage but picked up Kilgore. And Henderson, Gilmer, Gladewater, Chapel Hill, and Pittsburg. Where's the loss?

orange machine
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Win or lose I wish this game would happen. It can be played at a neutral site even.

Matthew328
02-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Less balance in Reg II to me....16-3A is loaded....rest of the region is pretty meh

regaleagle
02-03-2012, 04:35 PM
OOPS. Pittsburg went to District 13 to be with the Paris schools. Speaking of which, Paris and Pittsburg may be fairly good this year. And rememer, we now have Bridgeport and Decatur in District 9, joining Gainesville and Sanger. This is a 2-yr. realignment remember, not just this year. I'm not saying the other regions are not as good as Region II, I am saying Region II is top to bottom better now than it was even last year.

bobcat1
02-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Less balance in Reg II to me....16-3A is loaded....rest of the region is pretty mehThat settles it then I guess.

Txbroadcaster
02-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Explain yourself TXB. 16-3a still has top teams. It lost Carthage but picked up Kilgore. And Henderson, Gilmer, Gladewater, Chapel Hill, and Pittsburg. Where's the loss?

because instead of those 4 being in two seperate districts it means one of them sits...so instead of having 4 possible titans in play-offs it will be only 3(plus the wear and tear of some hellacious in district games which will matter). So Region 2 loses one possible power before the play offs even begin and the other 3 could be limping

regaleagle
02-03-2012, 06:03 PM
That is true of District 16, which is one-eighth of the entire region. And each district has 3 playoff teams. I still say top to bottom, Region II will be as competitive as it has been in the past, regardless of who comes out of District 16. One will sit, but other districts will have more competitive teams also.