PDA

View Full Version : Cuero pre district

Blue42
02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Don’t know but from what I have seen on the down low I would have to say.
Victoria West
Port Lavaca
Ingleside
Summerset
Liberty Hill
If any one knows please post.

Old Green
02-02-2012, 11:07 PM
I saw in the Cuero Record who Coach Owens was thinking about playing. Some of the teams you have listed.

MustangFootball
02-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Victoria West
Port Lavaca
Ingleside
Summerset
Liberty Hill

I know for sure Ingleside will be playing Cuero, so how does Cuero look like they're gonna do this year?

Tejastrue
02-03-2012, 01:51 AM
I have to say it will be disappointing if we do not play again this year.

Blue42
02-03-2012, 02:48 AM
I know for sure Ingleside will be playing Cuero, so how does Cuero look like they're gonna do this year?
Well you always hope for the best but our program has dropped off due to kids not wanting to play the #s prove that . I know for sure of 4 kids that played in years past and should have played last year and would have started on O or D or both and they did not play?

rb585
02-03-2012, 08:42 AM
I have to say it will be disappointing if we do not play again this year.

This. I loved playing Cuero.

warpath
02-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Cuero is not playing Calhoun and liberty hil

BigGreen61
02-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Cuero is not playing Calhoun and liberty hil

WP Do you no the to teams they are going to play? Hope their not cupcakes. The kids need something build on before district

bulldog82
02-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Don''t see Cuero winning a district championship for a couple of years no matter what their #'s are.

YTBulldogs
02-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Don''t see Cuero winning a district championship for a couple of years no matter what their #'s are.

Why?

LH Panther Mom
02-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I have it on good authority that we are not playing Cuero this alignment.

Gone Fishing
02-04-2012, 09:25 AM
This. I loved playing Cuero.

I heard Texan non-district games will be , Giddings, Dripping, LV, Liberty Hill, and Llano

Gontex
02-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Victoria West
Port Lavaca
Ingleside
Summerset
Liberty Hi

According to VicAd--Wharton/VictoriaWest/Beeville/Somerset/Ingleside

Tejastrue
02-04-2012, 11:50 AM
I heard Texan non-district games will be , Giddings, Dripping, LV, Liberty Hill, and Llano

Daaang, so we may lose Sealy as well. It is quite a ways to travel. I will say the Liberty Hill match-up would be nice to see again.

Manso/V8
02-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Daaang, so we may lose Sealy as well. It is quite a ways to travel. I will say the Liberty Hill match-up would be nice to see again.

You might get to see Sealy in the playoffs, since they are Region IV this alignment and ASSUMING El Campo and Sealy make the playoffs, Sealy would go Div. II.

Tejastrue
02-04-2012, 12:00 PM
You might get to see Sealy in the playoffs, since they are Region IV this alignment and ASSUMING El Campo and Sealy make the playoffs, Sealy would go Div. II.

I'm thinking we'll be a bit down this year losing so many key players. We still have a very good core group though. I hope they surprise me. If we should meet again, do you think they'll kick the x-tra point? Lol...

rb585
02-04-2012, 12:26 PM

Eh, I don't like the Liberty Hill matchup because I don't like fighting Friday Austin traffic to get to a stadium where there aren't nearly enough seats.

I'd rather play Luling so as to hit City Market before the game. :stirpot:

LH_Tuff
02-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Eh, I don't like the Liberty Hill matchup because I don't like fighting Friday Austin traffic to get to a stadium where there aren't nearly enough seats.

I'd rather play Luling so as to hit City Market before the game. :stirpot:

Well, it depends on which game will be in LH. The new stadium should be complete for the second season of this round.

SHSBulldog00
02-04-2012, 01:18 PM
If Cuero's Week 5 is open they could contact Sweeny. I don't think travel would be bad. Sweeny home game.

Manso/V8
02-04-2012, 03:08 PM
do you think they'll kick the x-tra point? Lol...

They'll run it.....third time a charm?

If you are down "a little bit", that is still pretty good! Usually good programs and good coaches roll on. It is hard to say just how good we will be until the season. The core skill players are back, we are losing two all-staters from the OL.....who weren't game changers as juniors. We also are losing some important defensive players, but three of those (including an HM all-state LB) hardly saw the field as juniors. The younger kids get bigger, stronger, and better and usually fill the shoes of the graduated seniors. Case in point, your OL got better as the season progressed this year.