02-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Marble Falls
Brookshire Royal
Needville
Columbus
Canyon Lake

fanofthegame
02-03-2012, 09:56 AM
What exactly happened after the giddings and Lagrange basketball game last week? I left early and heard that two giddings players went crazy, taking off shirts and yelling stuff. I thought giddings was telling everyone they have class. Just seems like it is getting worse.

buff4ever
02-03-2012, 10:15 AM
What exactly happened after the giddings and Lagrange basketball game last week? I left early and heard that two giddings players went crazy, taking off shirts and yelling stuff. I thought giddings was telling everyone they have class. Just seems like it is getting worse.

Don't talk if you don't know what you are talking about. This would be about the only incident that we have had all year. These boys were not yelling or going crazy. They were being sore losers, and were punished quite well for it. Kids will be kids, but they were handled and probably will learn a little something. From where we were over the past 5-8 years to this year is night and day. Coach Jones has turned our image back to what Giddings is use to, it will just take time for some of you outsiders to recognize. We had less than 4 personal fouls called on us this year in football, and that includes one roughing the passer that was questionable, and 2 face mask which happen in football. We had 3 a game over the past 5 years, and they were generally unsportsmanlike. We pray with other teams after the games and carry ourselves like people from Giddings are use to.

If you want to get on here and act like a fool, then you will be called out as a fool. There is no reason to discuss the punishment of these kids on here, let's just say it was substantial.

buff4ever
02-03-2012, 10:16 AM

How was this thread appropriate for that crap.

Red&White_9x5
02-03-2012, 10:20 AM
How was this thread appropriate for that crap.

I was about to ask the same thing. Talk about random

hookandladder
02-03-2012, 10:35 AM
I was at boys game in La Grange against Giddings, if this is the game you are talking about then I must have missed it. Not a very pretty game by either team but a win for LG, pretty sure both teams will be sitting at home for the playoffs which is good news for baseball. Basketball is just a way to past time between football and baseball.

fanofthegame
02-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Just asking a simPle question to a thread started for Lagrange topics. Seems like you're the one taking this to heart. Wow, ease up alittle junior, only asking a question. Not saying about you're ad or coaches or kids.

buff4ever
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Just asking a simPle question to a thread started for Lagrange topics. Seems like you're the one taking this to heart. Wow, ease up alittle junior, only asking a question. Not saying about you're ad or coaches or kids.

Prolly not junior to you, but I guess that is possible. You don't get to be stupid and then play it off. How was anyone suppose to take your "seems like its getting worse comment.". It was not an informed comment and it was meant to be negative about something you obviously know nothing about.