PDA

View Full Version : Paris Non District Schedule

catgut
02-02-2012, 04:40 PM
From what I'm hearing, Paris has a pretty tough non district schedule. They play 3 4A's and a 3A that is always good and a 3A that won state in 2A last season.

Mt. Pleasant
Denison
Arygle
Sulphur Springs
Melissa

regaleagle
02-02-2012, 04:45 PM
How does Paris and Paris North Lamar split their students so evenly every year. Last year, I believe North Lamar had about 2 students more. This year, Paris has a half student more. Paris will go D1 with a .5 enrollment advantage. Crazy!!!

catgut
02-02-2012, 04:53 PM
It's not something we try to do...we're both losing enrollement. Actually North Lamar should be the D-1 team if they make the playoffs.

catgut
02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Wish we could have played Celina again this year. Coach Bowman seems to like a tough non district schedule.

regaleagle
02-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Looks to me like your first game with Mt. Pleasant may be the easiest in predistrict. After that, each game is a toss-up. I look for Paris to be very competitive in Region 2 this year. I'm glad to see Argyle is scheduled with you guys. According to the enrollment numbers, Paris WILL be the D1 team in the district. We will only go D1 if Aubrey and Celina both make the playoffs with us.