PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the non-district schedule for Devine or Hondo?

warhorsejoe
02-02-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm hopping that our AD/HC was able to schedule some good non-district teams. Since our district will be weak again. If I had to pick I would schedule: Cuero, La Vernia, Sinton, Ingleside, Wimberley, Bandera and Canyon Lake.

jp744
02-02-2012, 08:52 PM
I know Somerset plays Hondo week 5 Oct 5th at Hondo. Somerset tried to schedule Devine I don't know what happened and they are not on the schedule.

warhorsejoe
02-03-2012, 12:20 AM
That's blows my mind. We should see. I want us to have a tough non district schedule. After seeing that, I'm not sure what to expect.

Los Owls
02-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Devines non-disrtict will be: Sam Houston,Luling,Southside,Antonian,Bandera...Order TBA..:eek:

bulldog82
02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Devines non-disrtict will be: Sam Houston,Luling,Southside,Antonian,Bandera...Order TBA..:eek:
WOW! even after losing saddler Devine should be 5 and 0 to start their season. Yes, I'll give DW the win until our boys prove themselves. We will be young, but our line will be HUGE.

warhorsejoe
02-03-2012, 11:54 PM

Not taking anything from Luling, Antonian and Southside but those are not the teams that Devine needs to be playing to get to the next level. What happen to medina valley? Something happen. Hey, coach Q can you please schedule tougher teams from Reg4 that we could play and even if we don't win, we need to be battle tested entering the playoffs. Thank You.

Los Owls
02-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Heard today Owls will be playing,Boerne?,Medina Valley,Eagle Pass ?,Liberty Hill,Uvalde...Will know for sure tomorrow...:clap:

Los Owls
02-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Heard today Owls will be playing,Boerne?,Medina Valley,Eagle Pass ?,Liberty Hill,Uvalde...Will know for sure tomorrow...:clap:
I know for sure Somerset is one....? MARK on the other ones...