02-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Sike!!!!!!

buckeyebob
02-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Me too...maybe preseason...and you missed by 2

waterboy
02-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Sike!!!!!!
Yep, you had me there. I thought you were being for real......, and I thought maybe you wanted to be in Gilmer's district again.:wave:

cowboyandchrist
02-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Me too...maybe preseason...and you missed by 2
We would be a tuff game for anyone, but would be lucky to go 4 and 6 this year if we were in that 16 3a district. When 2013, 14, and 15 roll around, everybody will be talking about the Eagles. We at Tatum think will be better than the 3a champs of 2005.

buckeyebob
02-03-2012, 07:12 AM
We would be a tuff game for anyone, but would be lucky to go 4 and 6 this year if we were in that 16 3a district. When 2013, 14, and 15 roll around, everybody will be talking about the Eagles. We at Tatum think will be better than the 3a champs of 2005.

Hope we still get to play...it has turned into a tradition. What would be the chances of Tatum moving...I hate the drive from Whisky Bend south

waterboy
02-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Hope we still get to play...it has turned into a tradition. What would be the chances of Tatum moving...I hate the drive from Whisky Bend south
No Tatum for the next two years?:eek: That sucks!

Gilmer's predistrict schedule is this chronologically:

Atlanta - on the upswing, and in my opinion will win district 13

Plano Prestonwood - I know absolutely nothing about them

Jacksonville - a 4A school that is twice as big as us, but hasn't found their groove yet

Daingerfield - at least we get to keep this rivalry going

Txbroadcaster
02-03-2012, 08:57 AM
No Tatum for the next two years?:eek: That sucks!

Gilmer's predistrict schedule is this chronologically:

Atlanta - on the upswing, and in my opinion will win district 13

Plano Prestonwood - I know absolutely nothing about them

Jacksonville - a 4A school that is twice as big as us, but hasn't found their groove yet

Daingerfield - at least we get to keep this rivalry going

Prestonwood is a big private school that can play..Celina beat them last year by one point.they are two time defending State Winners and will not be a walk over

waterboy
02-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Prestonwood is a big private school that can play..Celina beat them last year by one point.they are two time defending State Winners and will not be a walk over
I remember that now. How many students do they have in their high school?