PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside schedule

BlueThunder5
02-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I heard pre season games are Refugio, George West, Odem, Beeville, and Cuero... If this is true not going to have the big rival game against ap for the next two years. Can anyone confirm this

SintonFan_inAustin
02-02-2012, 11:41 AM
I heard pre season games are Refugio, George West, Odem, Beeville, and Cuero... If this is true not going to have the big rival game against ap for the next two years. Can anyone confirm thisi dont think most expected AP to drop to 2a.

MUSTANG69
02-02-2012, 11:52 AM
I heard pre season games are Refugio, George West, Odem, Beeville, and Cuero... If this is true not going to have the big rival game against ap for the next two years. Can anyone confirm this

I had heard that one of our non-district games was Gregory-Portland. Just a rumor so I can't confirm.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-02-2012, 12:13 PM
I had heard that one of our non-district games was Gregory-Portland. Just a rumor so I can't confirm.drop George West and put in GP.

BlueThunder5
02-02-2012, 12:16 PM
That is what I would prefer hopefully somethin changes or I heard wrong

MUSTANG69
02-02-2012, 12:32 PM
drop George West and put in GP.

I think GW will be tougher than Odem. Drop Odem and put in GP.

MustangFootball
02-02-2012, 01:37 PM

yes this schedule is exactly true and in that order from wk0 -wk4, I talk to Hesseltine this morning and that's the schedule he gave me, I also talk to him last night and we had Flour Bluff, but today he said they dumped us and pick up calallen since they won't be in the same district this year.

Phil C
02-02-2012, 06:57 PM
I think GW will be tougher than Odem. Drop Odem and put in GP.

AP is one I was surprised to hear drop. I wasn't as surprised about Mathis. I am sure Mathis will drop us immediately also like Odem and Taft did and I don't blame them. I think you are better off without GP. Stay with
3A schools.

MustangFootball
02-02-2012, 08:39 PM
AP is one I was surprised to hear drop. I wasn't as surprised about Mathis. I am sure Mathis will drop us immediately also like Odem and Taft did and I don't blame them. I think you are better off without GP. Stay with
3A schools.GP never wants to play us that's why we scrimmage them so much....i would have love to keep the game with FB, but playing Cuero and Refugio is gonna be fun.

BlueThunder5
02-02-2012, 08:52 PM
GP never wants to play us that's why we scrimmage them so much....i would have love to keep the game with FB, but playing Cuero and Refugio is gonna be fun.

That is true. Do you know exact schedule and where games are goin to be played?

MustangFootball
02-02-2012, 09:49 PM
That is true. Do you know exact schedule and where games are goin to be played? I know we are playing these games.

Wk 0 Refugio
Wk 1 George West
Wk 2 Odem
Wk 3 Beeville
Wk 4 Cuero
Wk 5 open

I talked with Heseltine today and he gave me this schedule, as far as where games will be played that I don't now? I did talk to him last night as well and he told me Flour Bluff was a lock but today he said they dumped us to schedule Calallen since they wouldn't be in the same district.