PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Goes South

crcope
02-02-2012, 11:15 AM
After years of hearing it could- I guess it finally did - Interesting- Abilene Wylie better hope Gas goes down !

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm excited about it. Much easier for me living in Waco to catch some district games..

LionKing
02-02-2012, 11:28 AM
After years of hearing it could- I guess it finally did - Interesting- Abilene Wylie better hope Gas goes down !Agree on gas price.
First time I can remember that Brownwood has all but one team in district less than 100 miles, the other (Liberty Hill), is just a little over a 100 miles.

LIONS#1
02-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Well I am glad because Cedar Park ain't to far from any of these places:cheerl: Matter of Fact Brownwood will be the most distance for me to travel. Can't believe they didn't put us with Th'ville and Wylie but this mileage makes sense!!
I like it!!

91 lion
02-02-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm excited about it. Much easier for me living in Waco to catch some district games..

Same here! Living in North SA on the 281 corridor, the new district is just what the doctor ordered for me!:)

Cam
02-02-2012, 12:55 PM
this is exciting!....I finally get to trash talk to Beast!!......and hopefully Rocket will be around to harass!...

And I'm glad Liberty Hill is stickin' with us cause we're about to go high tide on their arses!....that was just for you LH Panther Mom!!:taunt:

Yo Beast, if the first game is in BW, are you buyin'?

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Brownwood/Shipley vs. Burnet.... I like it!

BEAST
02-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Brownwood/Shipley vs. Burnet.... I like it!

With Burnets new HC being Kurt Jones a stand out player from Brownwood.

BEAST

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 01:02 PM
With Burnets new HC being Kurt Jones a stand out player from Brownwood.

BEAST

Yes sir....heard they were driving around together when they got the news (think that's what he said in the interview). Gonna be fun!

crcope
02-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I don't guess the old mythical - Brownwood- A. Wylie - Stephenville district will ever happen-The Ville finally goes down but All 3 schools are sent seperate ways. All 3 ought to be playing in non-district. Kilgore- LaMarque - & The Ville the ante just went up in 3A already an amazing classification it just keeps getting better and better.

BEAST
02-02-2012, 01:34 PM
this is exciting!....I finally get to trash talk to Beast!!......and hopefully Rocket will be around to harass!...

And I'm glad Liberty Hill is stickin' with us cause we're about to go high tide on their arses!....that was just for you LH Panther Mom!!:taunt:

Yup. If its there are you?

BEAST

Old LB
02-02-2012, 08:31 PM

I'm disappointed in ya Cam, I expected at least one limerick out of ya on realignment day! :1popcorn:

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Brownwood - even though you dodged the bullet with getting out of AW's district, you're stuck with the color. Fear the purple! :taunt:

I'll be back later this evening to REALLY get into this. ;)

Old LB
02-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Brownwood - even though you dodged the bullet with getting out of AW's district, you're stuck with the color. Fear the purple! :taunt:

I'll be back later this evening to REALLY get into this. ;)

Get out of the district?!!!! Try two district titles. Don't see that changing much over the next two years. :)

Cam
02-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Yup. If its there are you?

BEAST

Yeah I guess so....hey wait a minute....is this like turnin' into a date or somethin'?!!.....:eek:.......How bout if Greendawg buys??......

greendawg84
02-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah I guess so....hey wait a minute....is this like turnin' into a date or somethin'?!!.....:eek:.......How bout if Greendawg buys??......

Hell yeah I will buy , long as we dont call it a date :eek: I dont roll that way !

BEAST
02-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Hell yeah I will buy , long as we dont call it a date :eek: I dont roll that way !

Leave it to Cam to make things weird. Hell, Im sure he will have a love limmerick for us.

BEAST

ccmom
02-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Get out of the district?!!!! Try two district titles. Don't see that changing much over the next two years. :) 1 1/3 district titles....haha...but I believe she was referencing Brownwood's 1-3 district record vs Wylie. You traded one purple mom for another!! Have fun!!

BEAST
02-03-2012, 03:12 PM
1 1/3 district titles....haha...but I believe she was referencing Brownwood's 1-3 district record vs Wylie. You traded one purple mom for another!! Have fun!!

Same number of district titles yall have in the same 3 years.

BEAST

Cam
02-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Leave it to Cam to make things weird. Hell, Im sure he will have a love limmerick for us.

BEAST

OK well then you asked for it......

A brutally handsome man they called Beast,
His fatal attractors just would not cease.
....ok...ok....I'll stop.........:crazy1:

Cam
02-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm disappointed in ya Cam, I expected at least one limerick out of ya on realignment day! :1popcorn:

Sorry Old LB....I'm just not feelin' it today.......but speakin' of feelin'.....don't you guys get the feelin' this new district could eventually turn into one of the toughest in the state. Nothing but successful programs here. BW is BW with alot of tradition, Liberty Hill will always be tough (specially with that new retractable roofed stadium they're buildin'!), Lampasas is gettin' the hang of winning and they've always had talent, Gatesville wins and they get themselves to the playoffs consistently, Burnet is lookin' to reload with a new coach and a whole lotta talent coming up the ranks. Llano might surprise some folks too. They just don't have the enrollment numbers so it makes it tougher for them.